NEurope
chairdriver

Some thread about teh world lovely, and not about movies.

To be fair, Haggis saying rather isn't nearly as annoying as you and chair saying lovely.:indeed:

Stop telling malicious lies.

:heh:

Lovely is a nice word. As a word, it is nice.

Rather as a prefix or whatever (I've already posted this) reminds me of a nasally indie-kid with a massive nose and an annoying voice.

Also, it's like a self-defence against just saing "it was enjoyable". It's some form of justification for your liking it. As if it was only ok, when really you genuinely liked it. I dunno. I might be reading too far into it...but it comes across as that. An annoying tendency to try and portray feelings as "cool", or whatever.

(None of this is against Haggis, btw, just the word)

Rather as a prefix or whatever (I've already posted this) reminds me of a nasally indie-kid with a massive nose and an annoying voice.

I don't even like the word lovely.

Lovely, in itself, is a lovely word.

_____

I just realised today that "girl" is ugly as a word. Like, sounds ugly on my ears. Too harsh sounding for what it describes.

Random observation.

Lovely, in itself, is a lovely word.

_____

I just realised today that "girl" is ugly as a word. Like, sounds ugly on my ears. Too harsh sounding for what it describes.

Random observation.

It's too close to grill.

Some girls are ugly.

I know just how to back this up

Renee Zellweger!!

Drew Barrymore.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Drew Barrymore in Charlies Angels. She's hot! *shakes head in disbelief*

I think ugly is an overused/badly-used term.

Ugly should be used to describe someone who is literally harsh on the eyes.

Tracey Emin is an ugly woman.

I love her stuff, I'm doing my Art Personal Study on her, but she's a hideous-looking woman.

No idea. Maybe it's meant to say "lovely world" and this whole thread has been off topic.

Lovely is a fine word. But like cool or awesome, this forum has made me hate it, i blame paj and chair. Never again shall i call something lovely, you bastards

I thought it was a thread about the world being lovely, or him calling us loveleys, or something. Definitely a thread about something. Little lost as to what...but...yep! Definitely think it's about something.

How do the words lovely and rather even compared anyway? Why are you talking about ugly words(I like the word ugly for I feel it represents itself, I'd debate whether girl is an ugly word, however). I rather do like to use rather however, I find it lovely, but I find lovely to be rather underused, especially by myself.

Lovely is a fantastic word, I like using it, reading it, hearing it. (actually, not when SJP says it on her perfume ad, that annoys me a bit). Any word, no matter how much I like it, can still be overused though.

This confused me so much! At first I thought you had changed the title of Rate the Last Film you saw but then I saw the posts had been transfered. :)

okay I'm just confused, Lovely is a good word I guess. It's all about combinging words though like:

MOLEHAT!

...yeah!

I'm surprised no one brought up your mum (yes, your mum) when talking about ugly girls... :indeed:

Maybe I underestimated this forum!