N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ehhhh... sit on the sideline and watch you guys play. Yes.

I honestly couldn't kick against a ball even if my life depended on it. So I'll just sit on my bum and support my favourite team. =P

Ooo, maybe you could provide half-time refreshments?

Actually, you and the other girlies could be cheerleaders. :D

Pffff, being a cheerleader requires you to be all energetic and jumpy and blehhhh. You know I prefer to be lazy. Especially if it's going to be hot that day, I don't think I could manage too much exercise. =P

Pffff, being a cheerleader requires you to be all energetic and jumpy and blehhhh. You know I prefer to be lazy. Especially if it's going to be hot that day, I don't think I could manage too much exercise. =P

That's alright, Bluey can do it. And we can dress Ashley up if he's coming.

EVERYONE RUN FOR THEIR LIVES!

I'm coming to the meet up! :grin:

I was finally persuaded by the lovely Bluey. :yay: Who said she'd kindly meet me from a station so I don't spend the day hopelessly wandering around London! :D

So yeah I've penciled it in my Mum's diary. (how manly!)OH YEAH!

*fist pump*

No excuse really I live about 45 minutes away. :p (on a good day!) Only my shyness was stopping me...and I hadn't asked the mum, yet but she was like...

DO IT YOU FOOL!

So yeah most likely coming unless something important comes up like a hair appointment or something. :heh:

*raises his hand*

b..b..b..but I want to be a Cheerleader. :(

I'm no good at football but I'm up for a game for a laugh! :grin:

Haha, run to the hills.

This will be bigger than Woodstock!

Haha! :D

Irrelevant to what you've written but you've made me think. I'm sensing this meet up will need some marshmallows. :p

Yay, Coolness is coming to teh meet up.

Super Happy Fun Time! :yay:

Warning: I may look as if I want to kill you but that is my way of saying hello. :)

Last time (just last saturday) I tried to greet somebody I'd never met before and I ended up saying...

YOUR AN ARSONIST? :o

(I miss heard something!)

"So you're into a bit of the old Pyromania, we'll get along like a house on fire"

*awkward*

There might be a slight chance I can go. Not too sure yet, but I found out it costs around £46 or so for a return flight to London from Glasgow so I might look into how to get to Hyde Park soon. I'm going to London with folk at the start of June I think, so assuming i'll have the monies after (hoping to be working by then) i'll come. Just need to check my finances in June.

Anyone else from Scotland going?

There might be a slight chance I can go. Not too sure yet, but I found out it costs around £46 or so for a return flight to London from Glasgow so I might look into how to get to Hyde Park soon. I'm going to London with folk at the start of June I think, so assuming i'll have the monies after (hoping to be working by then) i'll come. Just need to check my finances in June.

Moria said he might be but he is a bit scared of getting destroyed by my amazing football skills poor lad.

If I do go I'll be Megabusing it down as you can get a ticket for £10 return. Saves so much money, just bring the laptop for films and iPods etc. Maybe a bit of DSing too.

Moria said he might be but he is a bit scared of getting destroyed by my amazing football skills poor lad.

I believe what actually happened was you said that I definitely have to go and have no excuses not to, then I said "but what about the game of football? I'll pwn your ass!". Then you told everyone I wasn't going.

If I do go I'll be Megabusing it down as you can get a ticket for £10 return. Saves so much money, just bring the laptop for films and iPods etc. Maybe a bit of DSing too.

I believe what actually happened was you said that I definitely have to go and have no excuses not to, then I said "but what about the game of football? I'll pwn your ass!". Then you told everyone I wasn't going.

Where from??

I'll be megabussing to most likely from Aberdeen!! :yay: