Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Mini Me(et) Winter, St. Albans, 22nd December

ReZourceman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cambridge is a lovely place indeed. Never been to Sheffield, it is in Yorkshire though so not sure about that ;) (my family's from Lancashire so that's not completely random). I'm also not sure about this meeting lark, maybe in a few months I'll be ready for NE loving.

The rest of the pictures of me are mostly EVIL MONSTROSITIES. The one The Fish posted... Yes that's my head and Yes, I am doing It.

I think they're all rather awesome!

I actually want to throw another Sheffield number in the year at some point, only with more people and preferably people staying some place for a day or two for extra win.

I am up for that shizzle with enough notice, I believe I have claim to some floor in Sheffield too.

Cambridge is a lovely place indeed. Never been to Sheffield, it is in Yorkshire though so not sure about that ;) (my family's from Lancashire so that's not completely random). I'm also not sure about this meeting lark, maybe in a few months I'll be ready for NE loving.

You wanna be careful with that, some people might take it literally! Ideally ReZ would now be the butt of my joke, but your actual knowing him has totally ruined it, damn you Molly! Though as Herodan has said, it's amazing how normal everyone is. The only reason it's in any way weird is because it's not weird at all. You'd be amazed at how unawkward it all is. Though sometimes ReZ touches me inappropriately at them, tiny bit awkward but I haven't the heart to tell him yet.

we're all terrifyingly normal. It's actually quite surreal in itself. Jayseven, Shorty, Nightwolf and Nami hang out all the time these days and we all rule.

Indeed *hi-fives*

So yeah erm I may ask you guys to join me going to ireland in june; birthday time..I've asked pooki if he wants to tag as well as some of my uni friends.

I've yet to ask miss raining if she'll journey down! :heart:

You wanna be careful with that, some people might take it literally! Ideally ReZ would now be the butt of my joke, but your actual knowing him has totally ruined it, damn you Molly! Though as Herodan has said, it's amazing how normal everyone is. The only reason it's in any way weird is because it's not weird at all. You'd be amazed at how unawkward it all is. Though sometimes ReZ touches me inappropriately at them, tiny bit awkward but I haven't the heart to tell him yet.

If ReZ is the butt of your joke then who's the penis? lolololo....

Have one in Cambridge next year (lateish in the summer/autumn) pleeeeeease! Cambridge has loads of places to just mess about in, i.e Parkers Piece - and it's got some great pubs and the like too.

You must!

Lols thats a lame argument. Every town has some place to hang out and pubs :p

Yeah, if you want an event near you then just do it. You pick a date, people will see if they can come :)

I have generic meet-up pictures. Perhaps this thread should be renamed?

n518191408_1697086_2240.jpg

Flink and his tree. Oh yes.

n518191408_1697087_2631.jpg

And a rather awfully taken picture of rummy, with ReZ in the window and supergrunch sorta rattling around there, too. This was the only picture of the St Albans meet that I managed to take of actual people :/

n518191408_1697086_2240.jpg

I have a compulsion to buy that tree it looks like Flinky is just about to say "this tree is damn awesome bitch if you buy it your life will be as complete as mine sucka!"

More like:

"Do you want to talk to a sexy tree in your area?

Txt Oak to the following number, to talk to a gorgeous hot tree-babe near you.

Txt bark to speak to a matuuure tree.

I dunno, this seemed funnier in my head.

Also, M-Viper: I think the flash is on. Those walls are more creamy, not puuuure white.

Yeah but I always expect you to be more Indian looking. (Your grandmother is from pakistan isn't she?).

Close, it's my Grand-dad who's from the Pakistaniland.

I don't think I look that Asian, but some of my friends say that I look very much so. I just smile, nod, and say something back in my location-confused accent.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!