Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Mini Me(et) Winter, St. Albans, 22nd December

ReZourceman

Actually, not sure if I fancy meeting up. I think I'd just end up being a disappointment or something (I am quite short, haha)

Plus, it would be pretty strange, seeing the faces from here...there.

Dam Flinky if you came I would love to come just so we could do this.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkrErnguIE

If J7 and Flinky were there Id quite like to go I dont think ive talked to many other people on msn enough for me not to be scared. Not of you killing me but of

it being a tad akward! No I wont lie its the killing thing.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's coming up in a few days. I think Flinky will be avoiding this thread - may the shadows of a thousand birds cast over his most favourite sunbathing times. I'll get some tickets when I'm back in brighton either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll aim to get to St. Albans for midday on monday.

The list of people looks nice (seeing as I've already met half of them before), so are we all certain we'll be appearing?

Definitely. :)

I think I'll be getting a travel card and then return from Kings Cross because I'm not sure....exactly if a return to St Albans from Ayles actually gives me access to tubes. But I'm a n00b so...

But yeah. I may be there at like 12:30 ish, but I'm definitely aiming for 12, sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to it. I'll try and find a christmas hat to wear when I get drunk. Make the photos look sexy and festive.

Anymore confirmed people decided to confirm?

Oh balls. Got 48 quid in my account. Enough to buy a ticket, but not enough to actually get fucked out of my skull. I'll have to bail once again. Why doesn't somebody do it while I'm actually in London! Might have to do it myself...Let's say...14th Feb around Hyde Park? I'll be there.

Well it's coming up in a few days. I think Flinky will be avoiding this thread - may the shadows of a thousand birds cast over his most favourite sunbathing times. I'll get some tickets when I'm back in brighton either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll aim to get to St. Albans for midday on monday.

The list of people looks nice (seeing as I've already met half of them before), so are we all certain we'll be appearing?

I'm still reading eet, but not sure if I'm still gonna come. :heh:

Hmm, depends on what else I've got on. Ahh, I dunno, nervousness kicking in. :heh:

Ahh, I dunno, nervousness kicking in. :heh:

Don't be nervous! We were probably all a bit nervous at the Hyde Park one...initially (apart from A) I came "late" and B) Jay never gets nervous. Hes not human)

But yeah.

I'll even promise not to do anything sexually inappropriate to you. Christ can't say fairer than that.

I'm still reading eet, but not sure if I'm still gonna come. :heh:

Hmm, depends on what else I've got on. Ahh, I dunno, nervousness kicking in. :heh:

Nerves are half the fun. You have nothing to worry about. If you meet with me first on the train in brighton then you have a couple of hours to make an ally out of me, then we can team-it-up to survival when we get there.

I'm down in Brighton now - perhaps you wanna meet up this weekend first? I'm dying for a drink...

I think Flinky should gooooo!

Come on, you were nervous when meeting me too, but we turned out fine! =P

Also, if anyone wants to meet up in Brighton somewhere between December 28 and January 4, let me know! It's not very often I end up in the UK (actually only the second time everrrr) and I wouldn't mind meeting some of you crazyheads. =D

(Though Flinky would have to be okay with it too, but I'm sure I could convince him.)

I am most pissed off, I've just lost my fucking wallet. If I don't find it by monday, I can't come. I'm about to ring around the places I was last night, and the bus company, then the police station and then cancel my cards, but yeah...well pissed off. I NEVER lose my fucking wallet, it's just not me!

Just an edit to let you know I've had no luck finding it, tried two different police stations, the pub I was in, and tomorrow I try the bus garage that I think the bus I was on would have eventually gone to. I fear some bastard will have chavved it, which means I'll have no money to come/no YP card for discount/no ID god forbid I got ID'd/be even more out of pocket replacing everything. This is major suckage :'(

Rummy dude that's awful! I feel for you bro. But you need to come still! Without a YP card it'll be a wee bit pricey but still manageable - I'll give you one of the drinks ReZ is going to buy me ;) Come on man! We have so much stuff to philosophise over, and we need to play backgammon together. And talk babes. Srsly.

I think Flinky should gooooo!

Come on, you were nervous when meeting me too, but we turned out fine! =P

Also, if anyone wants to meet up in Brighton somewhere between December 28 and January 4, let me know! It's not very often I end up in the UK (actually only the second time everrrr) and I wouldn't mind meeting some of you crazyheads. =D

(Though Flinky would have to be okay with it too, but I'm sure I could convince him.)

I'll be in Brighton until the morning of the 29th, so a fleeting encounter is a must! Any yes I think flinky should go - he keeps saying he'll "think about it" but we need an answer!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!