N-Europe

Post a picture of your car!

Caris

Fiat Seicento?

Your right:yay: ...........and the rest of you are wrong, all wrong! now everyone bar MoogleViper do the crazy dance of wrong answer shame around your own car.

Moogleviper you can PM me your Wii code and choice of Wiiware/VC game to the Value of 600pts and I'II gift it to you by Friday at the latest.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, minors were for observations during manuvers I think, and a couple for speed.

She asked me to parallel park and reverse around a corner - scary stuff. The driving test isn't that bad though, I was expecting much worse.

Reversing around a corner is one of the easiest IMHO, your car is more agile backwards.

Parallel park, and reverse around a corner? I remember doing both of those in my truck. Easy stuff.

Anyways, Congrats.

Agreed they're both quite easy.

Just had an email with some partner offers (No idea quite how we're a partner) for a Nissan dealer. They're selling off the 350z GT's for around £19k, down from £31k. I know its being replaced early next year but I've always liked them, very tempted to have a test drive and see if I can haggle them down even further.

What do you guys think?