Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Tellyn, you said jay was following raining, so lazyboy, protecting jay, would be there logically

but that gets us no wheres.

Yes, I know. Look back a few posts to see that Jayseven, the cat, was chasing a fully grown man back on night 1, but the man got away. I'd like to know why he was after Raining.

I just searched through the thread, and Mundi claimed that his information told him Lazyboy was a firefighter. Lazyboy however never seemed to confirm or deny this (if he did, then I must've missed that post). So I have no idea if that info is right or not.

I got given a fireman's hose from Lazyboy, which kind of suggests he's a fireman.

Very well, I shall give the cake to Gizmo.

*sends cake*

Ok zorry for posting late but i targeted Jonnas last night and i got no information..... No idea what that means but i see nowhere in the write-up me being blocked.

It just says I couldn't give you answers. And considering nothing unusual happened...

Yup, you must get random results.

Gah, I have a hard time keeping up with what's going on and who's who. Anywho, I don't think Jonnas was the blob, but it seems people have come to the same conclusion.

I really don't know how to contribute to this. My power's not much help until I know more about people's allegiances.

Why don't you think Jonnas is the blob?

I can confirm that you are correct when you say that I am a builder. Doesn't really mean much though does it *shrugs*

In this case, what did you do on Night 3?

Very well, I shall give the cake to Gizmo.

*sends cake*

It seems the cake doesn't actually do anything, I just get the option of keeping it or passing it on. I'm suspecting it's a timebomb of some sort. Whether thats a bomb thats gonna kill me or something that will benefit me in a double-bluff kinda way is what I need to decide.

In this case, what did you do on Night 3?

afaik - I think I got role-blocked, I didn't get any feedback, so I'm assuming so anyway.

Didn't j7 mention something about that? (the running thing) Maybe its a different night, and to be perfectly honest, I'm a bit lost, and my skills really aren't of much use.

So disregard anything that doesn't make any sense ^^;

Probably a reference to Sam&Max. They had a Toy Mafia.

Anyway, I'm willing to vote for Coolness Bears. He rarely participates

Vote: Coolness Bears

I believe Coolness Bears is good though. Well I think he is. He drives a car for a living or something (wasn't he a racer or something?)... any idea what character that might be?

I believe Coolness Bears is good though. Well I think he is. He drives a car for a living or something (wasn't he a racer or something?)... any idea what character that might be?

Still, who should we lynch? We aren't getting anywhere with random investigations.

I still suspect Moogleviper, though.

CUBE, what was Sooty's abillity?

He, umm, squirted people with his water pistol.

Probably a reference to Sam&Max. They had a Toy Mafia.

Anyway, I'm willing to vote for Coolness Bears. He rarely participates

I was roleblocked two nights ago by a car. To be honest I don't think the town would get too many roleblockers, and now we know of two (including Jayseven). If Coolness is managing to get his power in on time then he should also be taking part.

He, umm, squirted people with his water pistol.

I was roleblocked two nights ago by a car. To be honest I don't think the town would get too many roleblockers, and now we know of two (including Jayseven). If Coolness is managing to get his power in on time then he should also be taking part.

I'm gonna have to agree I'm afraid.

Vote: coolness bears