NEurope
Cube

The Toy Mafia

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you may use your power, you don't have to do anything at night if you so choose. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you must use your power, and you don't PM me, I'll randomly pick what you do. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you end up dead because you targeted the wrong person.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong. Dead men tell no tales. Also, do not discuss anything with other any other players (alive or dead) if you are dead. In situations like this, death is not always the end.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Have fun!

12) Thanks to Chairdriver for starting the games on this forums and for doing these rules that everyone copies.

13) Non-participation will result in death. I know where you live.

---

The Toy Mafia

The TV directors sat down for an important meeting. They planned the impossible: A massive kids show containing characters from tonnes of favourite shows. One that won't totally bomb like previous efforts.

The plan: Bring the characters to life and throw them into Greendale (while relocating it's previous inhabitants). The good characters will need to vote off the naughty people. It's the ultimate reality show! For kids!

One of the TV directors, however, wasn't happy. He snuck into the village to cause trouble.

The first day in Greendale was a pleasant one. Not much had happened and no-one was suspicious. A perfect day for lynching nobody.

Day One Begins Now

There are 25 players left. 13 is a majoriy.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Elmiester

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

Molly

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_Again

ShadowV7

Skunky

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Everyone please send in your targets for the first night now.

No Lynch (7): Vicar, Eenuh, Jonnas, Mundi, Tellyn, Zell, Skunky

13 is a majoriy.

Poor No lynch. What did he ever do to deserve this?

Oh man I am so fucking funny it's unreal.

Vote: No lynch

Yay! My first game! :yay: I hope I can find the time to play it ...

Vote: No Lynch

In this game, you make time to play it!

No Lynch (13): Vicar, Eenuh, Jonnas, Mundi, Tellyn, Zell, Skunky, Ellmeister, MoogleViper, LazyBoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, ShadowV7, MadDog

The majority has been reached.

Night One Begins Now

Night 1 Has Ended.

Today in Greendale a badger was tricked into throwing mash at some kid, who stuffed the next person he came across - a fox, to be precise - into his bucket. A puppy-like creature then came across the bucket while looking for someone and had to give up his search.

---

A mouse followed a dog while the dog followed a turtle. Another dog talked to a bear while another mouse checked out some large machine, an odd creature went to broadcast a show but seemed to oversleep and a cat chased a grown man but the man got away.

---

A blob and a man got on a train.

The blob and the man got off again.

As a result no one could see.

Which one was which, oh what could they be?

---

A man sat at his desk. "What is this? A badger that throws mash?" said he, "Well, no one wants to watch that so off you go".

Badger & Bodger has been cancelled. Skunky was Badger and is now out of the show. He was good.

There are 24 players left. 13 is a majority.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Elmiester

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MadDog

Molly

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_Again

ShadowV7

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 2 Starts Now.

Aww, man. Poor Skunky :(

What is the meaning of the blob riddle? And does anybody know anything?

I know of someone who is innocent, should I tell?

I know of someone who is innocent, should I tell?

Hell no. The usual: anyone got any info?

Ok I have a lead.

I found out that maase is evil

Vote: maase

And I will need protection tonight.

I´m zorry if this post is to short and wont answer your questions the ask and i will hopefully answer.