NEurope
Cube

The Toy Mafia

Well, I touch upon the possibility of you playing a key role in Vicar's hypothetical neutral scenario, but I fail to see how you can convince me otherwise. It's argument against argument, and as the things are at the moment, I find voting you off the best possible choice. The possibility of Vicar being an investigator and having found out you're evil is more likely than the neutral scenario case.

[Off-Mafia-Maase]You believed me, Tellyn? :') YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!![/Off-Mafia-Maase]

[Mafia-Maase]Here's the question, my dear friend Dannyboy-the-Dane, what if i'm an investigator (hypotheticly, i am not saying i'm one) and Vicar is a bad Investigator/Neutral with the objective of killing me/A not whorty Mafioso.

Big waste of time, in my opinion of course.

Having a match of Arguments is better than voting randomly because of a declaration from one guy.[/Mafia-Maase]

Thats all if's that you have said there.

And stop dodging questions

Vote: Maase

I might change my mind if Maase tells us his character.

And that way might involve killing someone good, and maybe even damn worthy to a Townie (once again, not saying i am, never said nothing like that).

Besides, we're still at the beginning of the day, and it seems like you are quickening things up, even if Vicar is in fact a Real Inspector (which i know he's not, but watching on your perspective, it may be), he's not the only one, right?

Edit: Adding the following:

One more vote and i'l say my character, *sigh*

As i said it in the Edit, i will answer once i get one more vote against me, i guess i'l have no chances by then.

Bear in mind with the following, though:

You might not want the Mafia to know it.

That is all...

The worst option is to vote No Lynch. That way, the Mob will easily win. However it turns out, we take down at least one guy working against us (or at least not with us).

Stop skirting around questions. If I was up for the lynch then I would reveal my role. And that mafia thing doesn't cut it, as they would know your role when you die.

And the Maase mafia cicle is complete!

1. Deny accusation of being evil, say it´s a misunderstanding

2. Claims he knows stuff with no basis behind it

3. Say that he is important to us.

It´s like this in every single mafia game he has been in...

Personally I think he's stalling while he thinks of a role.

But then again he may actually be that annoying.

Yes I am defending Maase, it's the big twist of this particular mafia game. :heh: But really, I think it's too early on to be spilling blood. I don't trust Vicar... I don't trust Maase. I don't trust anyone at the moment, we're still on day 1.

I'm not going to be responsible for helping to kill off a potential fellow townsperson this early on.

Wrong, Mundi...

The first point is true. The other two are wrong

I never said i know stuff.

And i never said i'm important to you, i only said that i might be important to you, and it would be a waste to kill me because of Vicar.

You said you know that Vicar is not an investigator and the whole percentage thing.

You also said that it´s a bad thing that the mafia know who you are.

Everything that goes bad for us is good for the mafia so if the mafia knowing who you are is bad for the town it makes you important

Fine... This is unfair, but whatever:

The name of my character is Thomas the Tank Engine.

I think its all pretty obvious now.

I warned you.

Edit: Well, of course, a good investigator he wouldn't be for sure, as he said i was Evil, while i'm not.

And about the Mafia thing, its not really that i'm an investigator, or something like that, but characters like me have been proved useful in the past games to the Townies.

Whatever, i'l die today or tonight, because of Vicar

Yes I am defending Maase, it's the big twist of this particular mafia game. :heh: But really, I think it's too early on to be spilling blood. I don't trust Vicar... I don't trust Maase. I don't trust anyone at the moment, we're still on day 1.

I'm not going to be responsible for helping to kill off a potential fellow townsperson this early on.

Vicar is accusing Maase and for this he must have a reason. That reason is either that he investigated Maase and found him to be evil or that he has a personal goal that involves killing off Maase. He could also be a Stupid Detective (and then he doesn't even know himself, does he?), but as long as Maase doesn't give me convincing proof, it's most likely that Vicar is telling the truth. I only know that being passive won't win this game. Unless we get anything else on the table, I stick with my vote.

Vicar is accusing Maase and for this he must have a reason. That reason is either that he investigated Maase and found him to be evil or that he has a personal goal that involves killing off Maase. He could also be a Stupid Detective (and then he doesn't even know himself, does he?), but as long as Maase doesn't give me convincing proof, it's most likely that Vicar is telling the truth. I only know that being passive won't win this game. Unless we get anything else on the table, I stick with my vote.

Pretty much summed up my feelings.

Proof i can't give you, the name of my character is above your post though.

Dannyboy-The-Dane

Not sure what to do yet. Though I wouldn't worry too much about neutrals in this game, as Cube said he'd prefer not to have too many in the game (not sure he really stuck to this though, of course).

Anyway, I'm going to hold off on voting, for now. Want to see what else happens, because I'm not sure yet what's going on.

You could easily be lying about who you are. So could Vicar. But Vicar actively put out alledged information, easily making him a target. You, on the other hand, was forced to reveal your name, making it more likely that you are lying. (At least in my head.)

The thing is, he's done so many silly things in the past few games to get himself lynched or killed that we don't know how he behaves when he genuinely tries to defend himself. Vicar could very well be a mafia investigator who struck gold on his first inquiry - Maase IS a pretty popular target on first nights.

If he is telling the truth about being Thomas, then he could be a protector (trains carry people), and the mafia are trying to remove him as early as possible so that they've got more of a chance of picking people off successfully and without interference.

Do what you will, I could be completely wrong. I'm just giving you another possibility, anything's possible in mafia games - again, I just don't want to help kill someone who could be of use to us.

Do you really want to know my role, dear sirs?

Seriously, i might as well put a target on my head and call the Mafia while dancing like a Chicken, it would have the same effect

The thing is, he's done so many silly things in the past few games to get himself lynched or killed that we don't know how he behaves when he genuinely tries to defend himself. Vicar could very well be a mafia investigator who struck gold on his first inquiry - Maase IS a pretty popular target on first nights.

Yeah this is very true.

By the way maase, its breaking the rules to edit your posts. Just post another post god damnit!

Dodging another question, buying time to think of a plan methinks

Or maybe i'm just paranoid.