N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

Yeah, and a potential maximum of two dead innocents. If Vicar is a stupid cop then he can still be useful in maintaining a majority over the mafia and contributing to voting off definite mafiosos or neutrals. Just because someone doesn't have a useful power doesn't mean they're not useful.

Then how do we find out if he´s a dumb cop or not?

I´m not buying into it, the point of lying is making stuff sound like they make sense and it took Maase a lot of bullshitting before he started "making sense"

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i can be valuable.

Good luck with that, though, now i'l be dead this night, all because of Vicar *Shakes fist angry*

Side-Note: That's not really when i was just a Mafia Leader, it was also when i wasn't a Mafia leader, i normally would just stop being quiet when someone said i was evil or started suspecting me.

I made as a "Before-Year" resolution not to be like that again,and stop being quiet in the entire game

Vicar, targeting the guys on my carriage?

Why didn't i think of that?

Well, i might as well say who i decided to take on a journey today :o, maybe it would be useful? :S

MadDog, i had nothing to do with the riddle, i don't know why was it writen in a rhyme, the only thing i know is that I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THEM SWITCH.

God, do not overcomplicate things, it annoys

So far I believe in Maase's role, as I've had a similar one in a previous game, where I got to target two people, lock them in my castle and anyone who targeted one person would end up targeting the other one.

So for now, I believe Maase. Though that raises the question how Vicar got his results.

WHAAAAAAAAT?

My version has allways been the same, you're annoying me.

Facts:

-I MADE THEM SWITCH.

-I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RHYME

-YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST, PROBABLY BECAUSE OF MY BAD ENGLISH

Y-O-U M-I-S-U-N-D-E-R-S-T-O-O-D

ARGHHHHHHHH (Collapses)

Ok ppl let´s w8 here for a moment ..... if i targeted Maase and Maase targeted am bad guy would that mean i where checking on Maase or the guests in Maase ?

I can say it´s plausible the he is the train dude because clearly he is in the writ-up. Because i can confirm he is a large machine if you read the writ-up now i think you can see who i am if not read harder. And Maase it´s mean to hope someone dies and I´m not voting you because your Maase I know I´m talking back and forth but can someone help me here? let´s say i investigated a large machine is it a train or is it a cover up that the mafia put together?

And BTW how many votes do we have?

And here we are, even the investigator is in doubt.

Maase, if I understand your power correctly then the other person on the train was indeed a mafia member (the two passengers target each other right?). Could you tell us who the other passenger was?

Then how do we find out if he´s a dumb cop or not?

I´m not buying into it, the point of lying is making stuff sound like they make sense and it took Maase a lot of bullshitting before he started "making sense"

We investigate him.

And despite watching 24, I do realise that torture and putting pressure on someone may have adverse effects. Maase obviously gets excited during mafia games when under pressure and accused of something like this, so it may explain him not making much sense.

What? But how can someone targeting someone create a riddle.

I don't understand what your saying.

I haven't watched Thomas the Tank Engine since I was extremely young, but was the story not told in rhymes? It wasn't a riddle, it told us what happened when Maase took the blob and the man on board - it's a rhyme.

I'm willing to believe Maase, it sounds like his role is true. I dont think he'd be smart enough to create that from the writeup (sorry Maase, no offence :) ). Can someone please confirm to me, from what I understand, Vicar's result is for someone that Maase targeted? Or is there still the possibility that Vicar is a stupid cop?

Also, there is the possibility that Maase created that role with the help of other mafia members, but i don't think thats the case, i feel he is innocent.

Ah, the show was made in rhymes? Didn't know about that.

And yes, this pression makes me very hyperactive, DON'T DO THAT!!!

And you didn't get my power right:

Let's give an example for those who misunderstood the power.

-I put Tellyn and Jonnas to board with me

-Someone kills Tellyn

-Jonnas is the one targeted instead.

-Jonnas has a painful and slow death :'(

Got it?

Vicar: AH, SO NOW YOU HAVE DOUBTS?

NOW THAT EVERYONE KNOWS MY NAME, MY POWER, MY PERSONALITY AND MY WEAKNESS.

NOW YOU DECIDE TO MENTION YOU HAVE DOUBTS?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*Kills himself*

-Someone kills Tellyn

Got it?

*Kills himself*

I don't know that either, anyone watch Thomas the Tank Engine? :heh:

I understand now, whoever is targetting one passenger has their target changed to the other passenger. Clever role, I really don't think you could have made it up on the spot.

It does mean though that Vicar definitely targetted you, unless his fellow passenger had their target changed and was thus switched so that Vicar's target was changed. That, or nothing happened and Vicar is a crooked cop.

Or of course there's always the looming possibility that you are evil, but I don't really believe that.

So, now that you believe in me, and now that my rage is all out, i wanna think about Vicar and his theory.

Do you think that by investigating me, he ended up investigated on one of the two guys i had on me?

If you think so, i shall say the name of those.

But what if he is a bad Investigator or lying beacuse he wants me dead?

I really don't know if i should lynch Vicar or believe in his theory.

I don't know that either, anyone watch Thomas the Tank Engine? :heh:

I understand now, whoever is targetting one passenger has their target changed to the other passenger. Clever role, I really don't think you could have made it up on the spot.

It does mean though that Vicar definitely targetted you, unless his fellow passenger had their target changed and was thus switched so that Vicar's target was changed. That, or nothing happened and Vicar is a crooked cop.

Or of course there's always the looming possibility that you are evil, but I don't really believe that.

But Maase is the one who targets people that he wants on the train doesn't he, so Vicar did target Maase. And whoever Maase targetted have had their targets changed.

Am i correct?

-Someone kills Tellyn

Got it?

*Kills himself*

Ok your power is complex but anyway now when Maase has killed him self ...... I´m kidding and Maase you can´t hate me for playing the game but i think we should give Maase some breathing room

Withdraw vote

Would you belive this me withdrawing my vote anyway I have to go to sleep now (I work in a bakery) so don´t do any thing stupid wile I´m gone specially you Maase i think you will go for my ass now.

Okay, then i shall not say it.

But yes, MadDog, is he a Investigator? And why did he mention i was a machine just after i told him i was a Train? :S

Is he really an investigator? This is making me paranoid