N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

Raining_Again, i've saying what i edited from what to what, the problem with Edits is hiding information i mentioned previously (at least in my point of view), while i don't do this here as i show what was before, right? And its not allowed to do Double-Post, you know that as well as i do.

MadDog, your problem is not being paranoid, its just that you are looking way too much on Vicar's information and not trying to see it from my perspective, which is kinda annoying, to be honest.

But whatever, so that you don't say "Avoiding the question", i'l say this:

Saying my role would be bad for me, DAMN BAD for me...

I have no other way, so i'l say it if you still want it that much

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Maase is jumping around the questions.

Well Masse technically you have nothing to loose right now but to help you here are your options

A) You will tell us about your character.

B) You will get voted and turn out to be evil and the games moves on.

C) You will get voted and turn out to be good i will be voted out and the games moves on.

Do you really want to know my role, dear sirs?

Seriously, i might as well put a target on my head and call the Mafia while dancing like a Chicken, it would have the same effect

But if you don't elaborate, you'll most likely get lynched.

And to comment Tellyn, if we lynch him and he is in fact good, Vicar is next. If it's true there aren't many neutrals, chances are we'll get a Mob memeber either way. It all comes down to how valuable Maase is to us, and his avoiding of telling us who he is is weak: Maase, you're already a primary target. You might as well tell us your role. If you convince us, you'll be protected next round.

Vote: Maase

Let's just get it out of the way, shall we? All Maase does is distract, whether he means to or not. Killing him gives us info on Vicar, not killing him leaves him around to take the attention off of someone else later.

And to comment Tellyn, if we lynch him and he is in fact good, Vicar is next. If it's true there aren't many neutrals, chances are we'll get a Mob memeber either way. It all comes down to how valuable Maase is to us, and his avoiding of telling us who he is is weak: Maase, you're already a primary target. You might as well tell us your role. If you convince us, you'll be protected next round.

Not good enough.

To present more possibilities: Vicar's target has been changed; Vicar is a stupid policeman. We kill a townsperson, then we kill another townsperson.

Not good enough.

To present more possibilities: Vicar's target has been changed; Vicar is a stupid policeman. We kill a townsperson, then we kill another townsperson.

That´s all circumstantial, we could say countless possibilities with no basis on them and no way to check them all.

At least this way we have an end to it.

Fine, fine.

And another thing i hate is voting me just because i'm Maase.

Sometimes, i just wish to create a second account for the Mafia games, so that you who follow me shut the fuck up.

Damn rules, though...

Anyways, about my role:

Each night i may take two people on board. Anyone who targets one will actually target the other.

Technically, even though this is not 100% Investigator, its actually pretty useful if i suspect (for example) one Mafia and one targeted.

He would kill the targeted and kill the Mafia instead.

Minor things such as investigation would go to another, true, but it might cost well.

Damn you, Vicar, you suck ass, i hope you die tonight :\

That´s all circumstantial, we could say countless possibilities with no basis on them and no way to check them all.

I agree. If he's a Stupid Cop, he's worthless to us. It is unfortunate that he takes Maase with him, but as I said: However things are, we get rid of someone who's not doing the town any good.

ARGH, STILL VOTING ME?

About the Blob rhyme, by the way, i was the one who made that, i am the train who did it.

A blob and a man got on a train.

The blob and the man got off again.

As a result no one could see.

Which one was which, oh what could they be?

Now that you know my role, is fairly obvious.

PLEASE, STOP LYNCHING ME, I'M A TOWNIE

Yeah, and a potential maximum of two dead innocents. If Vicar is a stupid cop then he can still be useful in maintaining a majority over the mafia and contributing to voting off definite mafiosos or neutrals. Just because someone doesn't have a useful power doesn't mean they're not useful.

Hm, that's quite an interesting role. It fits with the riddle, too. I'm not quite certain on the effectiveness of your power, but you have convinced me of your role. I have a hard time imagining Thomas the Tank Engine being evil, so I think I'll withdraw my vote. Now, what's up with Vicar's accusations, then?

Change Vote: No Lynch

Ah, i get it now, i said "I made that", i wasn't mentioning the rhyme, i was mentioning the following:

A blob and a man got on a train.

The blob and the man got off again.

As a result no one could see.

Which one was which, oh what could they be?

Sorry, i understood your misunderstanding, my english is bad

That's my ability *Facepalm*

That's what i've been telling you, i shall quote what i said earlier.

Each night i may take two people on board. Anyone who targets one will actually target the other.

So...the riddle means nothing?

Anyway, if what Maase says is true, then yeah, he can be valuable.

I just don't want to vote Maase off so soon. It's always the same. He sounds suspicious, that's just who he is.

As a side-note, when Maase was the mafia leader, he was very quiet.

Ok ppl let´s w8 here for a moment ..... if i targeted Maase and Maase targeted am bad guy would that mean i where checking on Maase or the guests in Maase ?

I can say it´s plausible the he is the train dude because clearly he is in the writ-up. Because i can confirm he is a large machine if you read the writ-up now i think you can see who i am if not read harder. And Maase it´s mean to hope someone dies and I´m not voting you because your Maase I know I´m talking back and forth but can someone help me here? let´s say i investigated a large machine is it a train or is it a cover up that the mafia put together?

And BTW how many votes do we have?