Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not enough info to say that he did make somebody leave, as that might not be him.

Yeah I'm not convinced that that thing in the write up is Jonnas. He's been described as a blob in the write up so i'm gonna need more to prove that he's bad.

May have jumped the gun a bit,I thought jonnas would be mentioned in the write ups went back and checked but only found this.

The boy used his mind control device. Two peoples' bodies were temporarily swapped for the night. The boy turned around to see some odd creature...it sort of looked somewhat like a puppy. Then it started singing. The more the boy complained the louder the thing sang. The boy packed his bags.

ShadowV7 has left. He was Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory). He was good.

=/ sounds the same as the culprit up there, but what is it! a puppy atleast?

Nah eenuh, it just states that postman(pat?) gave the blob a cake. The two don't seem conncected (the mouse and blob)

No, the blob is also the one with the mouse (and got the cake). At least he should be. The show in the write up only has one star, so it'd be weird for it to feature two different characters.

Whoa! I'm the blob that visited the mouse (Vicar), not the strange thing that visited Sooty/Beggilax.

The sun rose. The show started.

"Hi. I'm just the narrator. Today's star is a bit shy.

Tonight he hid in the house of a mouse. The mouse asked him some questions but couldn't get a good anwer.

A postman popped round and gave the blob a lovely cake."

See? I'm the shy thingy.

And I can prove it! I shall give my cake to Gizmo as soon as me and Cube are online at the same time.

But Gizmo, are you sure you want it? I don't know what this cake will do.

Of course. Coming from Postman Pat, I doubt it's anything bad anyway. Unless Postman Pat just delivers stuff from other players.

Anyway, a couple of bits of info from my night power. It should be correct providing the mafia aren't still screwing around with me.

Jayseven targetted Raining_again last night. Looking at the write-up, we can deduce that...

A dog (Tellyn) followed a drenched dog (Jayseven) who in turn followed a cat (Raining_again), who was chasing a builder (Bob the Builder - Raining_again will know who this is but it isn't necessary). The cat was accompanied by a fireman (LazyBoy).

I'll have a look through past days and see if anything turns up linking in to that.

Right, what does drenching entail? Let's shake that up.

A dog (Mundi) followed a drenched dog (Tellyn) who in turn followed a cat (Jayseven), who was chasing a builder (Raining_again). The cat was accompanied by a fireman (LazyBoy).

Makes more sense. Jayseven was chasing a full-grown man (Dyson?) on night 1, but he got away. God knows what he does when he gets you.

Ok, sooty squirts a god, the god is round? or turns around? and is odd,

I think Jonnas has been described as odd, and he admitted to being a blob...

Vote: Jonnas

Sorry, typo. He squirted a dog.

Jonnas (2): The fish, DomJcq

12 is a majority.

I don't remember LazyBoy being particularly linked with a Fireman. There was something about a Firemans Hose, and there was something about Mundi knowing who the fireman was.

It's possible that I was redirected, but unlikely. Confirmation on who Mundi found to be the Fireman would be good.

I just searched through the thread, and Mundi claimed that his information told him Lazyboy was a firefighter. Lazyboy however never seemed to confirm or deny this (if he did, then I must've missed that post). So I have no idea if that info is right or not.

Any reason for you getting that?

Because according to my info your a firefighter and getting stuff like that is a bit off...

This the post you're referring too?

Strange...possible that one of us was redirected without knowing it? I see no reason for Mundi to lie in the context of that post.

It's very likely one of you got redirected, but it's almost impossible to know if it's not mentioned in the write up or something.

Or one of you simply got the wrong information, but that just sounds weird as we already have a dumb cop running around.