Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Music Warz! Match 4

Paj!

---

RULES;

Basically, 63 (and one randomly chosen song) tracks have been nominated by our forum members to go head to head against one another.

All matches have been ranomly decided using a number randomizer thingie, sp it's fair.

1. Before voting for which song you choose, you MUST listen to both songs in FULL. If you see a band you love against an unknown, that is not an excuse to instantly vote for that band. Another point of this whole game is to expose new music to people. Base it truthfully on your favourite, not on who you THINK'll be your favourite.

2. No flaming, not that I imagine there will be.

3. If all 3 of your choices are knocked out, please continue to post! You agreed to do so by nominating. Plus it's good for expanding musical horizons.

4. have fun, it's a game blah blah JUST VOTE.

5. ATM, i'm going at 2 threads created a day, one closed a day. Or actually just 1 open, 1 closed. Whatever.

-----

MATCH 4

Victory Is Won – Santana

vs.

Chu Chu Lovely muni muni mura - Maximum The Hormone

Vote, you slags.

lol. That Maximum the Hormone song just made me laugh. Very strange with the contrasting high pitched chorus and the lower pitched screaming verse. Very strange and interesting. Not something I'd normally listen to but would be interesting to put on at a party.

That aside, my vote goes to Santana because the song just has more meaning to me (I did bring it to this compo thing so it is a bit of a biased vote but I did enjoy the other song as well. Just not as much as I love the Santana one) and I just love the sound of it. Makes you think of summer and takes you away from all this cold weather we are getting at the moment. Brings good memories back.

^ Santana as elevator music?!?!? lol. everyone is entitled to their opinions and has different tastes in music so I can see why people wouldn't choose it.

Chu Chu for me.

While I like a few Santana songs (I have Supernatural), I thought exactly what Rok just said while I was listening to it. It kinda blends (blands...) into the background, never realy saying anything, nor going anywhere.

I knew what my vote was going to be as soon as it started playing.

I quite liked both. Some mint guitaring and drumming from Santana.

But my vote has to go to Chu Chu Lovely muni muni mura. What a song. It's genius! :grin:

I'd also like to say this: I want both of these to be on Rock Band.

^ Santana as elevator music?!?!? lol. everyone is entitled to their opinions and has different tastes in music so I can see why people wouldn't choose it.

It's probably this song more than him. I know he has better stuff than this (IMO).

i have to say, i've never wished to die twice in one thread. Both them songs were SOOO bad, its gonna have to be....

errrrrm.......

eerrr...

Chu Chu , and i have no reason to back up this choice, it was just as bad as the first :/

Santana has some lovely songs, and this one isn't really one of them (though still good). It is indeed more of a background music... though I'd rather listen to some lovely music in the background than some song that will give me a headache.

So, Santana gets my vote.