NEurope
Supergrunch

Bath or Shower?

I haven't had a bath in ages! I was always a Bathy growing up, then sort of round my teens started hitting up the showertimes(i also used to be the kind of person who bathed/showered before sleeping, rather than ins morning) but yeah, now I'm a proper shower convert. It's easier, faster, cleaner, less watery, and kinda nicer cos it doesn't slowly get colder! Only ever have baths when the shower's broke now. Also good thing bout the shower now it's electric, means we can have hot washes even if the boiler breaks(our boiler used to break alot). Also no suffering from terrible lack of water pressure(see boiler).

pssh!! in japan - we do both!!!

lol. you like.. *have* to take a shower before you get into the bath... it totally makes sense to me now though... or your bath water gets all dirty and you cant relax in dirty water...!!! plus what if you wanna wash your hair too? can't do that with bath water... your hair'll get all radox-y.

...it just! makes! sense!!

Isn't it also because, at least in a family home, it's common to share the bath water? It's covered up to keep it hot and then the next person can use it. Since you cleaned before you got in, the water stays clean. It's a cool idea, but I don't know if I could be bothered to waste so much time.

Personally I prefer to shower... but not in the shower in our flat, because it sucks. The shower back home, now that's awesome. Baths are nice too but I tend to just get too hot and wind up reading a book and not getting clean. Plus, we don't have one here, so it's no choice.

Bath! Mainly as i don't have shower.

As for sitting it your own filth, i don't partically care, it's not like i can see it.

I haven't had a bath in god knows how long...but they are pretty amazing...

but since im always restrained for time...showers all the way!

I haven't had a bath in god knows how long...but they are pretty amazing...

but since im always restrained for time...showers all the way!

Hot thought...

But yeah, kinda agree with this comment. As much as I prefer a long bath with bubbles and good ol' Captain Quacky (my rubber duck), i really don't have time to take baths so showers all the way.

Hot thought...

But yeah, kinda agree with this comment. As much as I prefer a long bath with bubbles and good ol' Captain Quacky (my rubber duck), i really don't have time to take baths so showers all the way.

Haha, 'hot thought' (right back at u :P)

Captain Quacky?!....what a name!! :D

Showers are comvenient, but you can't beat a nice long soak in the bath.

This.

I used to have baths all the time. :) I find them relaxing!

As you get older you have much less time to have a good bath so shower is theway to go as it is quicker. Though it still takes me ages as I always manage to blind myself with soap and end up stumbling about the place for my towel and also never fail to set off the smoke Alarm! :p

I hate baths, we have a power shower, like dan, ours could knock out small children. And its always super hot. <3

My hair never feels as clean when I have a bath, and when I have dye in it would just make a <insert colour> rim around the top of the bath :heh:

Shower ftw.

When you're accompanied though, bath ftw. It's fucking amazing having sex while bathing. Or just sitting there together, who really cares... :heh:

Shower ftw.

When you're accompanied though, bath ftw. It's fucking amazing having sex while bathing. Or just sitting there together, who really cares... :heh:

Surely water works as the anti-lube, dissolving all that it can

I'm surprised some people see shower as a luxury, filling a bathtub full of water is certainly more expensive no? And those that bath because they have no shower, can't you shower in the bathtub? I did it for years before moving in my current house.

I shower as I have a cabin and its always warm inside, and I like having hot water raining on me for 10 minutes. I only bath like 3 times a year, and its more as whim just to change a bit.

I shower most of the time, but i sometimes have a bath then use the shower to rinse my hair and body off.

I'm surprised some people see shower as a luxury, filling a bathtub full of water is certainly more expensive no? And those that bath because they have no shower, can't you shower in the bathtub? I did it for years before moving in my current house.

I shower as I have a cabin and its always warm inside, and I like having hot water raining on me for 10 minutes. I only bath like 3 times a year, and its more as whim just to change a bit.

Well, when you enjoy standing in the shower for as long as I do, I'd have to say no: Filling a bathtub with water is less expensive.

Well, when you enjoy standing in the shower for as long as I do, I'd have to say no: Filling a bathtub with water is less expensive.

I think its something like 37 minutes before the costs flip over.

I'm a shower person. Main reason is that it's quicker and easier in the mornings and I just feel "fresher" after a shower.

However, I like a long soak in the bath after football or other such sporting activities to relax and chill out. BUBBLES!

I think its something like 47 minutes before the costs flip over.

Oh. Well, I think the maximum amount of time I've spent in the shower is 30 minutes.

However, I like a long soak in the bath after football or other such sporting activities to relax and chill out. BUBBLES!

I feel this is as appropriate time as ever.

What did you mean?

Everything other than penetration. ^^ Going down on someone underwater is magnificent. :heh: