NEurope
Supergrunch

Bath or Shower?

Morning showers all the way. Not a fan of showering in the evening, effectively getting dirty overnight, and then leaving the house in the morning. Every now and again I like a bath with candles and classic fm. I can admit that.

Everything other than penetration. ^^ Going down on someone underwater is magnificent. :heh:

I think there's a fine line between pleasuring and drowning.

classic fm.

I can admit that.

But shouldn't.

Agreed. That sounds quite....dangerous. Cramped too. Did you do this in a pool Oxigen?

But shouldn't.

Agreed. That sounds quite....dangerous. Cramped too. Did you do this in a pool Oxigen?

You should have quoted her like this...

Morning showers all the way.

getting dirty overnight, and then leaving the house in the morning. I can admit that.

Baths are great for relaxing in. Prefer them over showers, definitely. Soo much nicer.

Unless sharing with a special someone, only then are showers better :)

But shouldn't

Why not? I love a bit of Vivaldi, Four seasons for example, I think it's beautiful. I'm not bothered what people think. :heh:

Edit: you and your green text lol, I can't be bothered to change it!

Why not? I love a bit of Vivaldi, Four seasons for example, I think it's beautiful. I'm not bothered what people think. :heh:

Messing yo. Do you really think I can judge peoples music tastes? :heh: Which reminds me....

(Answer my PM damn you)

Everything other than penetration. ^^ Going down on someone underwater is magnificent. :heh:

Except it limits the time you can go for.

Nothing wrong with penetration underwater anyway, done it in a swimming pool, was fun.

But shouldn't.

Nope, bathtub. And the trick is keeping your nose out of the water, make sure that's where the line is drawn... it's quite an entertaining experience. : peace:

Nope, bathtub. And the trick is keeping your nose out of the water, make sure that's where the line is drawn... it's quite an entertaining experience. : peace:

With guy or girl?

Hahah!

Well it certainly sounds like you have a limber body. At least the way I'm picturing it. Not gonna complain though. Something to fap to all the same.

Morning showers all the way. Not a fan of showering in the evening, effectively getting dirty overnight, and then leaving the house in the morning. Every now and again I like a bath with candles and classic fm. I can admit that.

I love Classic FM. Fuck yes. Only when I'm driving though, hm, don't actually have .. wait, I do have a radio, my alarm clock has one in, ah well, I've never used it for the radio.

I used to have a night shower but since I passed my test Ive been showering in the morning to wake up before the drive.

I used to have a night shower but since I passed my test Ive been showering in the morning to wake up before the drive.

I was taugh to drive in my sleep, just need to make sure you know your route well enough.

All about the showers in the morning to wake you up and refresh you. I can't stand not showering in the morning, I feel all dirty. Besides I use gel, so I wake up and my hair is all weird so I pretty much have to shower before I go to a lecture :p

With guy or girl?

Girl. I'm not so fond of blowjobs, to be honest, I'd rather skip them. They feel great (srsly... they really do), but psychologically I just don't click on that level. But I'd guess it'd be nice for a guy to get head in the bath, too. Anyway, definitely girls. : peace:

Girl. I'm not so fond of blowjobs, to be honest, I'd rather skip them. They feel great (srsly... they really do), but psychologically I just don't click on that level. But I'd guess it'd be nice for a guy to get head in the bath, too. Anyway, definitely girls. : peace:

Reallllly? Blowjobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Always wondered about the name to.

As a kid, I would only have baths. But now I only have showers and probably will never go back. Baths use a lot more water, and you basically sit in water filled with your own dirt.

Reallllly? Blowjobs aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Actually, they are... they're awesome. It's just, sexually, I'm very submissive, so I get the most out of sex when I know she's having a great time and responding accordingly. That is, while the foreplay is still on, once the game begins, I'm all about doing it roughly and as primal/primitive as possible. I love fucking on the floor. : peace:

I prefer baths but then I have a jaccuzi/bath tub thing in my house, whereas my shower is rubbish. Still haven't tried a power shower =(

I actually just had a really nice hot shower, this thread made me really want one! I'd have had a bath, but I was afraid I'd fall asleep in it, and it's also kind of noisy to run a bath at this hour of the night. It does feel kinda lovely to crawl into bed after a nice hot shower or a good soak in the bath, mmm! I'm gonna nod off shortly!

Firstly, lol that we can't even maintain a non sexual (albeit apart from the suggested nudity) conversation without it devolivng into pure smut.

but psychologically I just don't click on that level.

I click on every level.

Reallllly? Blowjobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Always wondered about the name to.

Yeah, you might have received bad head but it's not all like that :P

You don't blow on it, that's just an expression

I have a picture relevant to this but I think pussy mods would rain down on me hard: imagine a woman blowing up some dude's foreskin like a balloon. Captioned, of course. You're doing it wrong.

I have a picture relevant to this but I think pussy mods would rain down on me hard: imagine a woman blowing up some dude's foreskin like a balloon. Captioned, of course. You're doing it wrong.

PM me zhe link. :heh: