NEurope
Supergrunch

Bath or Shower?

So, I feel like a 1am wash, and cannot decide which of the two to go for. I tend to be a shower man on most occasions, but maybe I should mix things up a bit. I could make this a poll, but I'm more interested in invdividual peoples' reasoning than the trend.

Anyway, which do you people prefer in general, and why? I go for showers mostly through ease, but am a relatively recent convert - as a child I only ever had baths.

Shower. Baths take too long (I'm very impatient) plus when im sat in there after like two minutes I'm like "Great. Now what?" Generally, not always. But yeah, I prefer showers.

I love showers, but I haven't actually got a proper power shower thing so I have to have baths instead. *grumbles*

Showers feel better (mostly) and are quicker. Used to be a bath boy years though.

My shower kicks all the ass in the world. I'm convinced it's powerful enough to knock a small child senseless.

I just had the most awesome idea, then realised that the Japanese had it before me. But anyway, it still stands - first shower, then bath. I think I'm bored enough to try this.

If I had the choice, shower. It's quicker and I seem to dry quicker when I'm out of a shower.

But alas, only have a bath here, so a shower is mere holiday luxury.

Again, if I had the choice it'd be shower all the way (however, a "dark bath" is amazing ~ obv just a bath in the dark. Hell yeah) anyway, but yeah showers are just amazing.

Exhilirating too. Bust out the old Mint Source* and its just....like it sexual kick in your face.

*Lol. ;)

I just had a good old bath :D Was feeling tired and I have a day off so I thought why not.

Anyways, it has to depend on what kind of shower you have. When I go on holiday and they have a super power shower then they are majorly preferable. Our old shower was horrible, about 5 beams of water coming out at random angles, so it was baths all the way.

Nowadays, it's gotta be a bath only for special occasions. The joys of having a bath having come back from a festival / long trip / muddy walk just can't be beaten.

Bust out the old Mint Source

The Original Source Mint and tea tree oil shower gel is...not good.

The Original Source Mint and tea tree oil shower gel is...not good.

Sure it is....you've just gotta be.....careful.

I only have a shower, unless I feel like paddling in the toilet, so yeah, I guess I'm forced to vote shower

pssh!! in japan - we do both!!!

lol. you like.. *have* to take a shower before you get into the bath... it totally makes sense to me now though... or your bath water gets all dirty and you cant relax in dirty water...!!! plus what if you wanna wash your hair too? can't do that with bath water... your hair'll get all radox-y.

...it just! makes! sense!!

Well I have my own en suite bathroom and in the 3 years I've lived in this house I've used the bath less than 5 times. So for me its shower. I just find the bath a bit boring after a while.

Well I have my own en suite bathroom and in the 3 years I've lived in this house I've used the bath less than 5 times. So for me its shower. I just find the bath a bit boring after a while.

yeah they're a little boring... i take my DS with me in a sandwich bag ^__^ haha!

...though it's hard to relax when i'm kicking edgeworth's ass so hard...

Baths are only good with other people or for hardcore relaxing. For purposes of getting clean showers are quicker, and (maybe more importantly) you don't wash your face with water that also swills around your pooper.

yeah they're a little boring... i take my DS with me in a sandwich bag ^__^ haha!

...though it's hard to relax when i'm kicking edgeworth's ass so hard...

Who said you need Matey to make bath times fun?

I have no choice, our shower is rubbish so i have baths. I never used to be a bath man but its so good after a long day at work, especially when its cold outside. Take a good book with you and its the perfect way to unwind. I can sometimes spend over an hour in one.

But i do miss showers, more for the quickness of it. If i could i'd do both. Shower in the morning and whenever i need a quick clean, and baths at night when i need to relax.

Bath because (shock, horror!) there is no shower in my house, never has been.

I prefer baths, as they are much more relaxing. Showers are solely for getting clean. I'm not bothered about the water getting less clean as when you get out of the bath you're pretty much guaranteed that the dirt stays in the bath. Besides, how dirty are you guys? My bath water is never that dirty.

I prefer showers because if I had just a bath my skin would hate me and I'd be done at the doctors complaining.

But it makes sense the ''japan'' way really, but for me thats alot of effort just to do the same thing I would in the shower, y'know clean.

I'm a shower person myself. But for me, in the time it takes me to shower, I could have been in the bath. I spend somewhere between 10 and 15mins in the shower. Don't really know why as there's not much to do. Drawing on the walls because of the condensation only amuses oneself for so long.