N-Europe

Thief..!

Kirkatronics

Have you ever stolen something physical?

Did you feel bad for doing it? Do you think it was wrong.

Personally i cant remember stealing anything EVER. Is it right to steal grapes or eat sweets around the shop like so many people do?

Personally i think it is wrong, and it is stealing.

EDIT: I once found a bottle of vodka, does that count as stealing? (no one was around)

When i was little i went with my mum to the wool shop. While she was talking to the owner a fluorescent cardboard price sign caught my eye and for some reason i stuck it up my jumper. I can remember it fairly well, it was yellow and it said 50p on it. Once i had gotten home i realised i'd stolen something and that horrible feeling of guilt took over. I think i was only about 4 or 5 and i have never stolen since.

I steal all the time. At least once a day. It makes me feel good.

EDIT: I just read your post Strider and can't remember laughing so hard. A sign saying 50p? What the? Why? Quite funny. If I were the shop owner and caught you I think I'd of just laughed.

When i was little i went with my mum to the wool shop. While she was talking to the owner a fluorescent cardboard price sign caught my eye and for some reason i stuck it up my jumper. I can remember it fairly well, it was yellow and it said 50p on it. Once i had gotten home i realised i'd stolen something and that horrible feeling of guilt took over. I think i was only about 4 or 5 and i have never stolen since.
Did you hide it like most little kids do lol?

Hide things in such bad places, like under their sheets XD

While back when I was about 8 or something. I went to a kiosk and nicked a few sweets. I was talking about it in a class the following day and somehow the story got to a teacher eventually. She got so angry and told me to tell my mother when I got back home before she calls her about it.

But I didn't. Eventually the phone rang and my mother found out about it from the teacher. She cried and all, I got a load of bollocking from both her and the teacher, my mother then dragged me to the kiosk and we both apologized and paid the owner...

Never stole anything since. Come to think of it, it's a funny story now. It wasn't funny back then :red:

This one time, I was picking up a newspaper from the shop, for my Mum. I was a bit younger than I am now, so about 10, I think.

Anyway, picked up the paper, and paid for it. Then, I got outside and opened it, and found that I had two.

My initial reaction was ":O! I'm a law-breaker."

I ran all the way home, which was around the corner, thinking I was a rebel. That is where my mean streak began.

I've stolen, once, and got caught. Can't remember what it was, something really petty, and me and my bro were stopped by the undercover cop just outside the store. Got off with a warning and I've never stolen since then. I was pretty young but didn't think much of it then and don't now because it was over something very petty (I can't remember exactly but I think it was a sweet from the pick and mix thing in a store. A sweet. :shakehead. It's like going to a supermarket and while at the fruit section eating a grape.)

I once stole Christmas, but after I got everything, Christmas still happened. I was disappointed....

I havent stolen intentionally or anything, but I did forget I had something once and left with it...cant remember what it was or where it was though lol...useless

That is where my mean streak began.

best line ever.

i stole a toy knife from a kid on my street, then burried it in some one else garden. no idea why.

since then ive not really stolen. even when the guys at my india forgot to charge me for my curry, i got a few steps out the door and realised, so went back. they thanked me and didnt charge me for the pint i had while waiting.

I have stolen some things unintentionally.

When I was about 7, I took an ice cream from the freezer at the shop and walked out. A few paces later I had realised I hadn't paid for it, and so went back.

About a year ago, I was buying what can only be described as a shitload of chocolate that I was getting for me and my starving siblings (heh). While running out of hand space I put a snickers bar in my pocket, and forgot about it until I next put my hand in pocket a few paces from home. I did not go back that time.

On the subject of theft, I've never quite understood the people who eat food whilst shopping then pay for the packaging afterwards. Whats the deal in that, just pay for it before you eat it, patience and all that.

I don't think I've ever stolen, though on a drunken night I forgot I'd paid for my takeaway tried to pay them again and they told me I'd paid. Walked out convinced I hadn't paid them. :P

a friend of mine at uni, who was a buddist, used to tell shop staff the coffee he had from the machine was a cheaper drink. i pointed out the irony of being a buddist who stole. he then told me i would not be able to make him feel bad for it, as it was justified to him. i laughed and told him he wasnt an urban robbin hood.

just remembered that as a boy of 6 or 7 i stole one of those little bath smelly things, like a ball of liquid, skin dissolves in the bath. took it outsaide and stood on it. probly cost 1p.

On the subject of theft, I've never quite understood the people who eat food whilst shopping then pay for the packaging afterwards. Whats the deal in that, just pay for it before you eat it, patience and all that.

I don't think I've ever stolen, though on a drunken night I forgot I'd paid for my takeaway tried to pay them again and they told me I'd paid. Walked out convinced I hadn't paid them. :P

Thats not stealing though, stealing would be if you put the wrapper back down.

Never done it myself. At the shop where I work we had a shoplifter last week, he nicked a pair of expensive trainers (I work in a Nike outlet, and it was a pair of Air Max - about £60, discounted from about £100). We realised we were down a pair and checked CCTV for the day and identified the guy. He came in the next day and tried the exact same thing again, the dumbass. How could he not know we would have seen him on the camera? Anyway he got caught and fined a good deal more than the £60 trainers, the little shit.

He was in again today looking around, quite possibly planning on doing it again, so our manager told him to bugger off and basically barred him from the shop.

But seriously, how stupid do you have to be?