Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

No More heroes 2 will be April/May. Supposadely Sin and Punishment 2 was rumoured for April too.

Nintendo Of Europe will just announce the date of the 'bigger' titles a few weeks before...most of the big titles hit nearer summer to autumn.

Thanks for the help about Zack & Wiki - I've completed it now. Great graphics and puzzles, but it's sent my motion control swingometer firmly back to "Sceptical". I've got a forearm like Popeye after that final boss fight!

Alright, I'll state the obvious. Someone has got to do it, right....: 'What else is new?':laughing:

Here's a couple of interesting pieces from GoNintendo.

Out of the blue, Nintendo has grabbed themselves a brand-new trademark for none other than Luigi's Mansion in North America. What is the reasoning behind this? Well, we could guess that Nintendo is simply re-upping the original trademark...but that's no fun! Obviously, we're all hoping that Nintendo is going to give the original title a 'New Play Control' makeover, or better yet, give us a sequel. Either way, something is up with Luigi's Mansion, and I can't wait to find out what it is.

What does the Big N have up their sleeves? We'll find out in the next issue of Nintendo Dream! Well, we'll find out something, at least.

The most recent issue of Nintendo Dream discusses plans for their next issue, and we learn that it'll feature some details on Nintendo's upcoming lineup of big guns. Alongside information on games we know of, it appears that a surprising new title in an existing franchise will be revealed. Might as well start guessing now!

A new Luigi's Mansion for the Wii would be the shit. I loved eet on the Cube. :)

So, I felt a bit guilty about not owning Battalion Wars 2, and I popped into GAME after work and picked it up for 7 quid. Nice. It's pretty awesome. Can't wait to play more of it, once the footie finishes on telly.

So, I felt a bit guilty about not owning Battalion Wars 2, and I popped into GAME after work and picked it up for 7 quid. Nice. It's pretty awesome. Can't wait to play more of it, once the footie finishes on telly.

Good lad. Let me know if you want an online spanking.

These look amazing. How playable are these? I mean upscaling these games would surely be creating some significant lag rendering the games unplayable?

They're not upscaled, they're rendered in 720p. There have been videos showing the games being played in 720p, not just screenshots, and they looked to be running at their normal frame rates. The PCs they've been using to do these are really high end though.

I never owned Luigi's Mansion on the Cube but did borrow it twice from a friend, and fully completed the game on both those occasions. I'd be as happy as the other fans with a NPC version (possibly the main/only NPC title that's actually wanted from the hardcore Nintendo gamer) but a brand new Luigi adventure with the original as an unlockable or on a bonus disk would be fantastic!