Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

haha, yeah they were talking about the vitality sensors 'other uses' in the Bonus round they did straight after the E3 conferences.

I didn't quite get all the praise they seemed to be throwing at the PS3 Wand, because although it does look great from the tech demo, I don't really see what it offers over Motion+. One of them was saying how great sports games could be with it... well isn't Motion+ doing that now?

Two words: high definition.

The PS3 wands look VERY accurate, no recalibration needed apparantly and their is enough processing power in the PS3 to come up with some brilliant things for it and really advanced AI to react to what you're doing. I loved the look of what they were showing it was just ace.

Two words: high definition.

and who are the only people that REALLY care about high def at the moment?... the very same people who don't wanna control games standing up or waving their arms...

Well the 360 and ps3's versions really take off?

You know most of the time..hardcore gamers get into something and then the casuals will follow why is it pribably the opposite this time.

The PS3 wands look VERY accurate, no recalibration needed apparantly and their is enough processing power in the PS3 to come up with some brilliant things for it and really advanced AI to react to what you're doing. I loved the look of what they were showing it was just ace.

if this was a new console i'd be convinced.. but ps3 and 360 gamera are too stubborn to change I garuntee it.. It won't work for them this gen but it's a good idea for next time.

Sometimes I wish Solitanze was a member on the forum as well as the main site, I'd love to see his views on the whole subject of motion controls coming to the 360 and PS3.

Nintendo are DOOMED unless they release NEW ADULT CORE GAMER RPG with ONE THOUSAND HOURS PLUS.

Sometimes I wish Solitanze was a member on the forum as well as the main site, I'd love to see his views on the whole subject of motion controls coming to the 360 and PS3.

Nintendo are DOOMED unless they release NEW ADULT CORE GAMER RPG with ONE THOUSAND HOURS PLUS.

He was, but he got banned.

Okay I need some help here. I updated my Wii with the firmware along with The Conduit, now whenever I turn on my Wii, it's like it auto freezes. It's just a black screen, nothing appears, Wii-motes won't connect and I need to pull it the power cable to turn it off. I checked to see if it was bricked, but it isn't since I don't get any messages appearing on my screen. It's just blackness.

Okay I need some help here. I updated my Wii with the firmware along with The Conduit, now whenever I turn on my Wii, it's like it auto freezes. It's just a black screen, nothing appears, Wii-motes won't connect and I need to pull it the power cable to turn it off. I checked to see if it was bricked, but it isn't since I don't get any messages appearing on my screen. It's just blackness.

You're going to need to send it in to Nintendo to get it fixed. Make sure you tell them to attempt to restore your save data and Miis in the note you're supposed to leave in the box, Wii Shop Channel downloads will be fine since you can just re-download them when you get it back.

If you can sacrifice your save data, you may be able to get it fixed without them knowing about HBC. Basically, they just pull the insides of the console out and put new ones in and tell their servers to let the new console re-download VC games.

As if my backlogue wasn't big enough already T_T

My babies!!!!

I downloaded it after this happened and put it on SD Card hoping I could boot it, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

It needed to be installed through HBC. Didn't HBC ask you to update with the option to download and install boot mii?

US Owners get:

Doc-Louis's Punch-Out!!

It's Little Mac vs. Doc Louis!! Step into Little Mac's shoes and challenge your mentor and coach, Doc Louis, to prove you have what it takes to become the World Video Boxing Association World Champion.

This unique one-on-one bout builds off of the fun and excitement found in the retail version of Punch-Out!!™ for the Wii™ console, and is designed exclusively for 2009 Club Nintendo Platinum Members (USA and Canada) as a free download. This gift will not be available anywhere else!!

ESRB Rating: Rating Pending

(Broadband internet access is required to receive this download to your Wii console.)

(You do NOT need to own the retail version of Punch-Out!! to download this reward.)

Nintendo will send you an email with a link to obtain a game code for this WiiWare game.

Note: This email will be sent to you by November 1, 2009.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment, it's very unlikely. Japan is only getting it because the Wii's sales have been slowing down. By introducing a new colour to run alongside a big game like Monster Hunter 3, it'll pull the sales right up again. And even though sales in the US and Europe are down slightly, it's not enough at the moment to consider the release of a new colour.

More likely we'll get it for Holiday 2010. I can't see us getting it this year. Who knows, maybe they'll even bundle it with one of next year's big games, maybe Zelda if Miyamoto was right and it actually comes out next year.

Guest Captain Falcon

I wonder how many people there are out there who are thinking "I'd love to get a Wii but as long as it's that ghastly white, there's not a chance" or something along those lines.

Has anyone played World Snooker Championship 08? Thinking of getting it for my mother's partner's birthday as its fairly cheap and I can't really think of anything else. Can't find many reviews online though.