NEurope

Tell more you big cock tease.

On another note. Indian Jones Wii sounds awesome. Check out IGN

Oh Tellyn. What a tease :heh: If it's what I think it was that you were talking about (and how could it not be) then I hope everything is going swimmingly with it. Would like to see it some time soon as well.

If I remember correctly, the purple Pikmin were also overweight. If that is a pikmin, It doesn't look fat big enough.

Maybe there are dozens of Pikmin in that picture, but we can only see the lone, purple one. BECAUSE HE'S FAT!

But yeah, I also think the purple dot is just the result of a malfunctioning printer.

Either that, or we have "Spyro: The Minish Dragon" as the exclusive announcement.

I've been chatting to someone who evoked 'sadness' tonight. Stay tuned.

It evokes 'sadness' because they've had you good and proper. Until its given a release date, i'll not beleive it.

Can you smell it, its vapourware.

Could phantom developers Nibris really be appearing at this year's E3 with the long-announced Sadness?

Polish developers Nibris have updated their YouTube profile with a note saying they will be appearing at E3 this year - to show off Sadness, which was first announced before the name Wii ever replaced the name Revolution. To date, all that's been seen has been a trailer "based upon" the game, with no actual footage featured.

Nibris have long been accused of developing nothing more than "vapourware" (software announced but never actually released). The studio said the same about attending the Game Developers Conference last year - and never showed up.

We have an exclusive interview coming up with Adam Artur Antolski, Nibris' ex-scriptwriter for Sadness who has shared some intimate behind the scenes information about the development (and non-development) of the title. Stick with N-Europe for more!

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=13163

This company has survived how- its what three, four years old and released nothing, no download titles across any platforms. It has no income, bugger all staff, has to pay rent, lease office equipment and somehow manages to negotiate another company to do its programming- with the prospect of never being paid?

And because an-ex script writer has come forth, we should all believe him. I'll believe it when i see it on the shelves.

Of more importance is Factor 5's news on the main site.

Well, today I had to restrain myself. I found Trauma Centre: New Blood for a tenner brand new in GAME, and also Metroid Prime 3 for the same price. I think there were a few other games catching my eye, but these two were the ones that caught it most.

Ahh, I came so close to buying both, but then I realised that I really should finish everything else first before I get new games. Plus, I've bought so many recently.

a tenner... Metroid Prime 3

And you didn't buy eeeeet? it's a steal at that price even if it sits on your shelf until you've completed the other games you have, it's still worth it Flink. : peace:

And you didn't buy eeeeet? it's a steal at that price even if it sits on your shelf until you've completed the other games you have, it's still worth it Flink. : peace:

I've been seeing it a lot, and I keep saying "oh, I'll get it next time." The thing is, Metroid Prime took a huge chunk of my time, so I'm not sure if I'd have the time to properly sit down with this and enjoy it.

Saying that, I've bought a few too many pick up and play games recently.

I've been seeing it a lot, and I keep saying "oh, I'll get it next time." The thing is, Metroid Prime took a huge chunk of my time, so I'm not sure if I'd have the time to properly sit down with this and enjoy it.

I would say that thanks to the controls, the far more direct story telling, the reduced difficulty and overall simpler maps, that Corruption is the most pick up and play of all the primes by some way - in fact, it's probably ranks second overall in the series behind Zero Mission.

Metroid Prime took a huge chunk of my time...

And that is why you know you love eeeet :heh: but yeah I understand not wanting to start it if you don't have the time... but get it for when you do have the time and I'm sure that you won't regret it. : peace:

It will satisfy your gaming needs in ways that pick up and play titles can only dream of. ;)

I would say that thanks to the controls, the far more direct story telling, the reduced difficulty and overall simpler maps, that Corruption is the most pick up and play of all the primes by some way - in fact, it's probably ranks second overall in the series behind Zero Mission.

I think with Metroid Prime, it sucked me in, and if I played for half an hour and put it down, I don't think I'd get so much out of it. It's all sounding great, and I've heard many brilliant things about it, but in a way I'd like to treat this like I'd treat Zelda. Basically, whore that bitch.

And that is why you know you love eeeet :heh: but yeah I understand not wanting to start it if you don't have the time... but get it for when you do have the time and I'm sure that you won't regret it. : peace:

It will satisfy your gaming needs in ways that pick up and play titles can only dream of. ;)

Hmm, but if I do get it, no way would it just sit in the pile, I'd have to start it straight away.

Too many fucking games! How people can complain about the lack of quality games on the Wii is beyond me...do they just not look, or something.

I'd like to treat this like I'd treat Zelda. Basically, whore that bitch.

Damn straight. ;)

Hmm, but if I do get it, no way would it just sit in the pile, I'd have to start it straight away.

Too many fucking games! How people can complain about the lack of quality games on the Wii is beyond me...do they just not look, or something.

Then when the time is right, purchase and enjoy. : peace:

Also I have no idea, as there are plenty of quality titles on the Wii, I think a lot of people are just really selective or something... or as you say, just not looking. :P

Yes, people aren't looking.

Chav: The Wii Sucks

Me: Have you played it?

Chav: Yes

Me: What did you play?

Chav: Wii sports for a few minutes at my cousin's

Me: *Facepalm* (we need a facepalm smily)

Anyway I got my Wii back today from the service place. Unfortunately I've lost all my Miis, save data, and friend codes. And I spent quite a while re-downloading all my Wii Ware/VC games. They got it back quite fast though, I have this odd feeling they didn't even try to recover them as they said they do on the website. Not that I really care to much. Only a few files I'm annoyed about (Brawl, Resi 4, Mario Galaxy). So if anyone has me on any friends list on the Wii, remove it as those friend codes are no longer valid (including the contacts list).

Anyway I got my Wii back today from the service place. Unfortunately I've lost all my Miis, save data, and friend codes. And I spent quite a while re-downloading all my Wii Ware/VC games. They got it back quite fast though, I have this odd feeling they didn't even try to recover them as they said they do on the website. Not that I really care to much. Only a few files I'm annoyed about (Brawl, Resi 4, Mario Galaxy). So if anyone has me on any friends list on the Wii, remove it as those friend codes are no longer valid (including the contacts list).

My heart bleeds for you...

Been getting slight use out of my Wii lately due to a combination of Lovefilm sending me 2 Wii games recently (Umbrella Chronicles and Trauma Centre), and the Brawl tourney on N-E. I've lost my touch on Brawl, Trauma Centre was shit, but Umbrella Chronicles is fantastic. Really enjoying it.

Quite the opposite, i didn't like Umbrella Chronicles. It just seemed flat, uneventful in a way. I spent most of my time wishing the game was more cannon- thats probably me being anal though.

Sweet Beyond Good and Evil 2 footage there but why has this been posted on the Wii boards? I assumed it was only coming out on Xbox 360 / PS3?

No platforms have been announced for BG&E 2 officially yet. People presumed from the initial teaser that it would be 360/PS3 but there was no official announcement on the subject. Does look like it's going to be that way which is ashame because it does look good in that video. Kind of Mirrors Edge meets Assassin's Creed brought into a new BG&E universe.

Of course it's going to be 360/PS3 only, Ubisoft can't be arsed making a game like that for the Wii. If they could, we'd have seen Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, most of Tom Clancy's games, etc. etc.

Ahhh the joy of rediscovering games in your collecting you haven't played in a while. Been playing Boom Blox a lot lately. Got it late last year, and to be honest I didn't think much of it back then and had only done 33% of the game, but over the past few days I've found it difficult to eject the disc from my Wii and have reached a 79% completition rating so far and improved many of my Bronze and Silver medals. :grin: A great game, which can be picked up at Gamestation for £10 if you haven't got it allready. Nice to see that the sequel is out at the end of the month, and seem's to have a somewhat cheaper launch price this time around of £24.99 instead of £29.99 +

Also completed Order Up. Takes the basics of Cooking Mama but improves it by giving you more freedom and adding a bit of strategy. Loved the Star Wars esque plot on the final stage. Shame the finale was a bit too easy though, with your competition getting 'poor', 'bad' and 'ok' raitings for their food instead of 'good' and perfect', because by then I'm sure everyone could do a perfect dish without a problem. Short but sweetm and a lot of fun, and can be purchased for £12.99 at Gameplay.

Edited by welsh_gamer
Automerged Doublepost

Also completed Order Up. Takes the basics of Cooking Mama but improves it by giving you more freedom and adding a bit of strategy. Loved the Star Wars esque plot on the final stage. Shame the finale was a bit too easy though, with your competition getting 'poor', 'bad' and 'ok' raitings for their food instead of 'good' and perfect', because by then I'm sure everyone could do a perfect dish without a problem. Short but sweetm and a lot of fun, and can be purchased for £12.99 at Gameplay.

Im glad you enjoyed the game :)

I was out about town today and again I checked all of the stores and I still couldn't find a copy of Kororinpa 2 (Marbles!) looks like I will have to order it online.

While I was looking for the game I was shocked to see how much tripe is on the Wii and DS. I know it comes hand in hand with being the number 1 console but the shelves were full of rubbish with a few decent games hid in between them.

While I was looking for the game I was shocked to see how much tripe is on the Wii and DS. I know it comes hand in hand with being the number 1 console but the shelves were full of rubbish with a few decent games hid in between them.

Yeah its crazy. There are games out on the shelves that I've never even heard of before! I thought I kept pretty well up to date with most Wii and DS news.