NEurope

I like your style. You Muse-loving Jungle Beat-boxer.

Hmm... I do like Muse... :hehe:

Your style of showing No Mercy is one a lot of people could stand to learn plenty from!

Hmm... I do like Muse... :hehe:

Your style of showing No Mercy is one a lot of people could stand to learn plenty from!

:D....what do you means? :(

You like No Mercy on the N64...?

You do, don't deny it.

I thought that's what you meant. Yeeeees. You speak the truth. Obtaining No Mercy and showing No Mercy was a high-point of my life.

The low-low point was when the game decided to erase itself, like that film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Miiiind. I swear, I reached the point of Nirvana, and then seeing the data erased was like...throwing me into hell. I could have gone on a murderous rage after that. Infact, I think I came close.

No Mercy was immense, I eventually got a copy with the erasing memory bug fixed and still have it till this day.

Nothing can match WCW vs NWO Revenge though, in terms of DDP's Diamond Cutter, there must have been 5 different ways to land that move.

No Mercy is the definitive wrestling title. There hasn't been anything that has come along and beaten what that presented on the N64 all those years ago. The original Smackdown titles (PS1 through to PS2) slowly edged closer to reaching the kind of greatest that was No Mercy but THQ went and screwed it up and haven't really managed to get back into the rhythm since. I doubt we'll ever see a wrestling title as good as No Mercy again.

Shame the rumoured WiiWare NoMercy with updated roster was in the end just a rumour :weep:

Gamestation Sale

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=20232&cm_sp=paydaysale09-_-topnav-_-Wiipaydaysale&page=1

Amongst others...

Madworld - £14.98

£9.98

Super Paper Mario

Sonic Unleashed

WarioWare

WarioLand: Shake Dimension

EA Playground

FIFA 08

Super Monkey Ball: BB

Fire Emblem

£7.98

Metroid Prime 3

Trauma Centre: Second Opinion

Dragon Quest Swords

Tony Hawks Downhill Jam

Scarface

Nights: Journey of Dreams

We Love Golf

Bully

£4.98

Boogie

Mercury Meltdown Revolution

Okami

Baroque

Wacky Races

Wing Island

Geometry Wars

Endless Ocean

Bleach

Dewys Adventure

Havest Moon: MM

Edited by Retro_Link

^ again seeing Okami at that price makes me upset. :( Mainly because so few people bought it. But there's no excuse at that price. And yeh, there are quite a lot of nice things in that sale. Checked this morning but most of it went over my head (was scrolling through several pages for Wii, DS, PS3 and 360 so it was going to happen). Nice to see Super Paper Mario at that price as I've been thinking of getting it, although if it's anything like Thousand Year Door then I'll pass as I hated that. Might pick up Bully and see what that's like.

Bah missed Okami again. Is the sale in store as well? I was there yesterday and it was £14.99.

Amongst others...

Madworld - £14.98 - Wicked price!

£9.98

WarioLand (shake dimension?) If so gonna get this!

FIFA 08 (plays a great game of footy but pales next to PES)

£7.98

Metroid Prime 3

Trauma Centre: Second Opinion

Scarface

Bully

-All awesome deals at that price. (Still love Bully and Scarface is good too! MP and TC are classics!)

£4.98

Mercury Meltdown Revolution

Okami

Geometry Wars

Endless Ocean

Dewys Adventure

Wow! ALL great, great titles at that price!

May re-buy Endless Ocean. Adore that title SO much. One of my favourite titles in recent years and STILL waiting for the sequel. Although the dev. time seems like a good thing. Okami too...hmmm. SO much choice!

I love cheap games!! :bouncy:

Believe the Gamestation deals are online only. Was in Gamestation today and they didn't have any of the pricing on these deals on any of the games. But then the Gamestation I went to is incredibly slow at putting things out on shelves or changing things (you'd be lucky to get a new release title on the friday release date in there because they never usually put them out, except for the big releases, until at least the Sunday/Monday).

"Turtles in Time" remake!?

At last week's Galabunga events in NYC, the debut of the Turtles' Party Van also revealed that a "new" TMNT video game - not the already revealed "Smash-up" game for the Wii - was in development. New, yet a game all TMNT fans are familiar with: "Turtles in Time." Only now it's been updated using modern 3D graphics. Mega TMNT fan Jason Koza was at the event (in his Casey Jones costume!) and provides the following info and pics of the game.

* The game is set up and directly taken from TMNT Turtles in Time.

* Right now it's only going to be for Xbox Live, but they're working on bringing it to Wii (Virtual Console?).

* It has the same music as the old game.

* Only the levels "Alleycat Blues" and "Skull and Crossbones" were playable.

* The only difference noticed was the bosses for the "Skull and Crossbones" is Tokka and Rahzar (unlike the original, which had Bebop and Rocksteady).

* For Alleycat Blues the boss is still Metalhead.

* The game is basically Turtles in Time with new graphics - Awesome!

turtlesintime2.th.jpgturtlesintime3.th.jpgturtlesintime4.th.jpgturtlesintime1.th.jpg

http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-turtles-in-time-game.html

Edited by Helmsly

Awesome! I hope it has online co-op over Live.

Take your x-box loving antics elsewhere - they aren't welcome here :p

Seriously though, this is good news. I think they'd struggle with it as a retail release on the Wii, so you'd fancy it being a WiiWare title if ends up this far.

Looking at the pictures though, I think the art style of the turtles and foot soldiers seems to be at odds with the more realistic(ish) backgrounds.

Yaaaay, Turtles love.

And, that Gamestation deal couldn't have come at a worse time. I've bought too many games already last month...but they're all so cheap. Fucking hell. :(

Turtles in Time remake looks brilliant. It better come out on WiiWare.

Turtles in Time remake looks brilliant. It better come out on WiiWare.

According to the article Dante posted in the Other Consoles thread, it's the original SNES version that may be heading to the Wii, not the remake.

Two points. Isn't this the beat em up that came out for the SNES? So co-op?

And lastly, Nintendo, please lift your stupid lid on the size cap for WiiWare games!!!

Two points. Isn't this the beat em up that came out for the SNES? So co-op?

And lastly, Nintendo, please lift your stupid lid on the size cap for WiiWare games!!!

Its the scrolling beat em up like Final Fight/Streets of Rage and the original Turtles arcade game. The Street Fighter style beat em up was Turtles Tournament Fighters.

But not he arcade game, the 4 player one....? The name sounds familar but I can't picture it.....*wanders to youtube*

Ah, of course I remember that....I've got it!!

But not he arcade game, the 4 player one....? The name sounds familar but I can't picture it.....*wanders to youtube*

It was like the arcade one but on the SNES.

I loved that game when i was younger, the money i wasted on those!