NEurope

£300 console in a recession also coming out a year after the 360 and only 8 million units behind.

Personally i don't think thats too bad at all, especially after the really rough launch it had.

It isn't doing well AT ALL by Playstation standards. And they might have double the lifecycle of the other consoles but that just means it will be outdated when the others come out.

Well if i was Sony and I knew the best was still to come i'd be very pleased. Bear in mind the xbox and GC had very few games to compete with the PS2's library and the same applies for the N64. When you look at the 360 its probably got the best library of games we've seen a console have for long time, so to only just be behind that console at a high price in recession is great news.

I suppose this confirms the games aren't going to be in a bundle.

Its been a good few weeks since we got a shafting from Capcom. They're making up for lost time.

Its been a good few weeks since we got a shafting from Capcom. They're making up for lost time.

Funny thing is the games would probably have sold more as a "good-deal" bundle rather than 2 games....

But capcom don't want to piss off the japanese gamers who already had to pay for them seperatly.

Actually, whatever happened to them NOT bringing them here because of a negative reaction to resident evil 0?.... did they want us to beg and plead for them cause I heard none of it?

Actually, whatever happened to them NOT bringing them here because of a negative reaction to resident evil 0?.... did they want us to beg and plead for them cause I heard none of it?

Yeah it's strange, no one wanted the games, and CAPCOM said they weren't going release them them because no one wanted them.

Capcom never said they were going to be in a bundle, that was just a rumor.

Curses! Curses to those bargain deals! Curses to those cheap games! Too many good games in so little time! They better invent another weekday for playing all them games.

At the moment, I'm am barely scratching the surfaces of:

• Little King's Story
  • Pikmin 2
  • Madworld
  • Animal Crossing Wii
  • Mario Power Tennis
  • Boom Blox
  • SimCity Creator
  • Tenchu 4
  • Dead Rising
  • Medal of Honour Heroes 2
  • Rayman Raving Rabbids TV-Party

I can last three summer droughts. And there's more to come...

Some crazy discounts instore and online at GAME

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension £9.98

WarioWare: Smooth moves £9.98

Dragon Quest Swords £7.98

Trauma Center: Second Opinion £7.98

Trauma Center: New Blood £9.98

Disaster: Day of Crisis £9.98

Big Catch: Bass Fishing £7.98

Escape from Bug Island £4.98

Sonic Unleashed £9.98

We Rock Drum King £9.98

Excite Truck £7.98

EA Playground £9.98

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption £7.98

My Word Coach £7.98

Okami £4.98

Harvest Moon Magical Melody £4.98

Baroque £4.98

Geometry Wars: Galaxies £4.98

Bleach: Shattered Blade £4.98

Alan Hansen Sports Challenge £4.98

Balls of Fury £4.98

Endless Ocean £4.98

Chicken Little: Ace in Action £4.98

Edited by welsh_gamer

HOLY SHIT!! I'm wanting...

- Wario Land,

- WarioWare,

- Disaster,

- Metroid Pime 3,

- Endless Ocean,

- And if I wasn't waiting for ExciteBots, I'd get ExciteTruck aswell *phew!*

Now, what do I get?

Although Endless Ocean is only £4.98, is it worth just waiting for the sequel, because then I'll prob enjoy that more. Unless it isn't much different to the first in which case I may aswell get that! Argh!!

I think MP3 is probably a MUST!

What's WarioWare like people? Good replay value or pretty short yet sweet.

May have to get Disaster aswell!

Can't decide!!

I wouldn't buy Wario Land for a tenner. Thought it was awful and a complete waste of the 20-something-pound I spent on it. But each to their own.

Some of the prices are slightly different instore though. Disaster was £17.98 when I had a look in GAME and that was on all of the copies they had. Okami for a fiver is ridiculous. Everyone needs to buy it (if they haven't already done so) at that price. Even if you don't like it, it's a small amount of money for a fantastic game. It does make me sad that it is that price though. Worth so much more than that, in my opinion.

@ Retro_Link - I'd say go for Endless Ocean. I'm not sure how long we'll have to wait for the second one (supposed to be out the end of this year but not sure if that counts for Europe as Nintendo neglected to mention the region when discussing the titles they showed at the October Conference) but it's worth a go at that. Very good and relaxing title.

Yeah atm it's between MP3, Endless Ocean and Wario Land.

- Excitebots isn't far away, plus I've played a good bit of ExciteTruck with Eddage, so I'll leave that.

- Disaster gets VERY mixed opinions, and I have no video reviews to go off either.

- WarioWare I think is more suited to the DS, and there's no multiplayer, and will prob lack replay.

I thought warioland was brilliant, so completely agree with H-o-T.

I ordered Warioland. a tenner c'mon. Baroque & okami were both out of stock online so may try instore. For £4.98 each they must be worth it.

Were can I get Shake It for 10£?

Edit: 5£ for Okami?! WHERE?!!

Oh dear. EA seem to have taken a cue from Grand Slam Tennis and it's graphical presentation.

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen30880_madden-nfl-10-firsts-pics.html

Don't know what to say really. It seems like a step backwards really. The Madden series seems to moving backwards as well, with subsequent titles after 2004 not hitting the same high notes. Hope this doesn't set the precident for future EA Sports titles on the Wii though. It's nice that they're trying to be different with it but there isn't any need.

Are you serious, it looks absolutely stunning!

77631520090429_214042_3_big.jpg

Sure I've never played an NFL game and probably have no intention to!

But visually the Wii version multiformat sports titles have always looked pretty poor and in no way stand up to the 360/PS3 counterparts.

So personally I'd rather see a great looking graphical style hand crafted for Wii and not forgetting WiiMotion+ can really help move the NLF gameplay on!

Yeah, I have to agree there. I looked at those screens and thought it actually looked rather nice.

I like this new style too, I think its a good move.

I like your style. You Muse-loving Jungle Beat-boxer.