N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draws not a bad result against Haden, im happy enough

Yeh its good to get draws away. Dam dropped points like that are bad news especially this early. lol we did well in guessing each others playmakers I see.

Also lol at dyson nice one moogle.

I lost a league match.

I'd forgotten how that felt...

And I've got Oddy next. I'm already expecting a Spurs-style start to the season, only without having to change manager.

Not sure if im going to be cheering you cause your against oddy or hoping you slip up cause Im fearing a relegation fight.

A draw would be the best of both worlds if you could get that! ;)

OMG sweet! :) Wheeeeee.

3-0.

Im happy with that result.

you realise you lost, right? :|

my next match is agaisnt the bottom of the league... obvciously it's too soon to say whether they deserve their position and whether it'd be an easy win, but I'm confident my team will continue to be top-half quality :)

you realise you lost, right? :|

my next match is agaisnt the bottom of the league... obvciously it's too soon to say whether they deserve their position and whether it'd be an easy win, but I'm confident my team will continue to be top-half quality :)

Yeah. I'm still happy with that result. It could have gone a lot worse. :)

Probably wasn't a good match to start with (considering I kicked arse at the end of last season).

You're really a premiership team relegated by lack of attention rather than a weakness in your side - especially with the purchases at the end of last season.