N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck my form god I need all my players getting better form and they are all shit atm.

My goalie got a ONE today. A ONE! Granted hes 4star but jesus christ.

At home against Rez next looks like I might not be able to give him the revenge whupping I was hoping if my players carry on like this.

Best result of teh day? Charlie's 7-0 thrashing of whoevertheopponentwas; all 7 goals scored in teh first half. Madness.

1-1. There goes the title.

I think Seth Morrissey has scored in almost every game against me.

Pretty much: 5 out of 8 games he's been on the scoresheet. What a prick!

AWESOME :D Totally prepared for you. Inurface! Friday's games are the top 4 versus the four relegation battlers! Any results going against the norm will shuffle things, but I'm hoping that we all lose :P Then down to the last two games - dom and ReZ for me :P my goal difference floats me for now, but I'm feeling good...

ffs I hate it when I spend my hard earned cash on training and get like a 1 increase or some crap.

God I am so mad I typed in N Europe Form instead of Forum to get here.

Get training ready for the form changes you pieces of trailer trash!

_42336949_mourinho.jpg

Edited by Haden

I just looked and Mundi has to play the top 2 in his next 2 matches, and then Recall United. So it's not all definite though!

Must win game against made of win, wonder if I can do it >_> Either way this is such a great game, can't wait for next season! With a squad I actually know what to do with, I should have a decent start this time...