N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

I was being cautious, tbh. Even though I had home advantage today, I still wasn't sure I could beat you. I thought my win over you earlier this season was a fluke.

Maybe you're not so much of a hard team that I'm just going to end up losing to. I lost to Oddy and Dyson this season and I'm sure I'll have a difficult match against Happenstance on Friday.

Kicking myself now, though, that I could have played offensive and might have gone top.

I hope that means you will play youth teams against me now! lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That no good Dyson is so desperate to win he sent his own grandma after my best defender!!!

"Darryl Harrington was in town and felt a sudden urge for a sausage. Without thinking he jumped the queue and at the same time muttered something rude about pensioners. The old lady next to him started shouting and hitting him with her handbag. In the bag was her perfume bottle which hit Darryl Harrington right on the nose. Darryl Harrington will be unable to train or play matches for 18 days because of a broken nose."

:cry:

This game is annoying me now >.> I started off getting nothing but wins, I haven't really changed my tactics but now I get nothing but draws. A draw is useless to me... no matter how offensive I play, how strong I make my midfield and forwards, I still can't get more goals.

Moogle, J7 and Cube are in a massive fight now! Its going to be close!

Beat Recall United, thought it was going to be a harder game but I guess I was just too strong ;)

Got a game against a non-player next week, so I'm playing some younguns hoping to get their skills up by getting them to 100%, whatever that does.

Yeah I blatantly needed to win todays though, when you look at my upcoming matches, pretty much guaranteed loss or draws. Shiiiiiit.

I think all of the possible-relegation teams are against two of the top teams in their last few matches.

Ooh. There's still some slight hope for me staying up.

I ain't safe either! Or Gaggle. Literally any of us.

Yeah I blatantly needed to win todays though, when you look at my upcoming matches, pretty much guaranteed loss or draws. Shiiiiiit.

Yeah, I think ReZ has the trickiest trial ahead, to be fair. Gaggle Vs. ReZ next week shall carve the abyss that moogle, cube and I will be trying to claw our way up.

I know Villan isn't worried - but he's going to have a dire defence against me, and I just hope that's enough to scavenge a point.

RE: Villan's press release

Yeah, I'd played this game with people at work so I knew a bit about it. But this is Season 8 so most of us long timers know the crack. (Also, I didn't win in seasons 3 or 4.)

And another thing Villan (:heh:) ... check out my fixtures; I'm probably going to win two of the three remaining, and clinch the title. It's mine!!

^ LOL at Chris Waddle in that pic.

I know Villan isn't worried - but he's going to have a dire defence against me, and I just hope that's enough to scavenge a point.

It's not dire. These kids are the future.

RE: Villan's press release

Yeah, I'd played this game with people at work so I knew a bit about it. But this is Season 8 so most of us long timers know the crack. (Also, I didn't win in seasons 3 or 4.)

And another thing Villan (:heh:) ... check out my fixtures; I'm probably going to win two of the three remaining, and clinch the title. It's mine!!

You had a kickstart. If you hadn't started off in the Lower League in Season 1 Happenstance wouldn't have got his share of glory.

Remember, I used to be absolute shit at this game. But I'm building a squad that WILL win that damn title!