N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddy, you know your average age is 25? Surely that is affecting your game?

Dammit, Ten10!!! I thought today I would win =/ Bring on the nuns!

Well I had a feeling that my star player would be a marked man, so I decided to take him out of the match altogether. :grin:

I did have a heart attack though because the match time said 1.30 and I was looking at my squad at half 12 and all my players were off for training. And I was thinking crap how can I play with half a team. But didn't realise our match had started and ended already

Edited by Ten10

Dammit, Ten10!!! I thought today I would win =/ Bring on the nuns!

Total squad age, he has that average, but the team he selects per match probably goes up as he's likely to go for the elders and leave out the young'uns a little.

Does form affect the player as much as skill would?

Also, how much training did you put some of them through to get that high a skill?

Higher than average form makes players perform above their skill lower than average form makes players perform below their skill. Form is one of the most important stats in the game. You should aim to keep i above average for everyone as the average counts towards their skill increasing or decreasing at the end of the season.

4-0 against The Wednesday. Pleased with the result.

And now for the next match against

PARTY AT RICHTERS

Party At Richters loses again... Disgraceful.

But it's the next match that's going to be the deal breaker:

PARTY AT RICHTERS!

VERSUS!

RECALL UNITED!!

On my homeground of Mars.

Our names are not Quaid.

I shall see you at the party Richter. Unless you blow my cover.

Edit: I found the pool section for the betting on matches. Can't bet on any though, is it only available on match days.?

Edited by Jimbob

Why was Cube disgraced with our scoreline? What did he expect? A win? Get lost! No way was he gonna win. Roostophe Rovers are on the up!

*Sips Santana champagne*

5-0...w00t. :grin:

Edit: I found the pool section for the betting on matches. Can't bet on any though, is it only available on match days.?

You need 200,000 econ to bet.

Looks like Happenstance has an easy win next match! My squad is fucked. Luckily they'll all be ready for the following match, though..

Great so you will be ready to take me out! Happenstance do me a favour take this sucker out while hes at his weakest!

No chance mate. :heh:

New player on board. Desperate times call for desperate measures and all that, [/strike]a bit of a swindle perhaps[/strike] but if he turns out to be a good buy I'm happy.

How the f**k did you get that defender for so cheap Cube? Looks like pure luck to me - that or an incorrect evaluation :heh:

Edited by Dyson

Yeah, but I'm just gonna take the hit this season. My players generally have high skill so the hit still puts me stronger than most other teams. This seasons 18 4s are next seasons 19 5s! Gotta think about the future.

(At the end of the season you get a change report. Based on a players average from over the season a player either goes up or down in skill. Young players stay in form easier so develop quickly, older players struggle to maintain form so may decrease in skill.)

Yes! My 4 star goalie survived!

Well done Happenstance I was getting sick of Dysons arrogance I don't think any of us will beat oddy but I hope you finish above him!

Sadly hes going to beat me bar a miricle as he will have all his players back will be a shame considering I have conceded no goals so far!

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!

The timing is buggered on that site, the match was apparently meant to start at half 1.

It does, at 1:30pm site time not actual time we have. So i have to have the team set-up ready to play the night before. The work servers don't allow internet access until 12:45pm*, by then its too late and the match is played.

*Un-restricted access.