NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

How the fuck did I lose 6-2 to Moogle when I was going all-out offensive because my defence have become shit? I may have answered my own question. :blank:

But I've got a week to bring in some decent defenders. :yay:

Yay! I need to keep this up, but Happenstance injured 3 of my players! Bastard.

Damn. 4-3 to Happenstance. I know where my team is poor, but I'm really sucky at playing the transfer market so I doubt I'll get it sorted anytime soon.

Wow...I was hoping for a draw. I really didn't expect to win 4-0.

Looks like it could be an interesting season (as long as Haden and Odwin lose soon - everyone else has already lost a match).

It's also fairly violent. 21 yellow cards and 2 reds in 8 matches.

Nice those were the type of games I was losing last season, some very intesting results happening need j7 to do a number on Oddy though he still looks invincible.

If everyone dirty tricks Haden and Oddy it'll be good for all of us.

If everyone dirty tricks Haden and Oddy it'll be good for all of us.

lol what?

This early in the season really? Don't let this demagogue stir up trouble in the league! If you are doing badly spending money on training is more worthwhile than dirty tricking, this trouble maker just wants a shield for when he tricks me and Oddy!

Never dirty-tricked, and never intend to. It's not a proper way to win anything! I'd much rather finish 8th honestly than 1st a cheat.

lol what?

This early in the season really? Don't let this demagogue stir up trouble in the league! If you are doing badly spending money on training is more worthwhile than dirty tricking, this trouble maker just wants a shield for when he tricks me and Oddy!

I've never dirty tricked anyone. I'm just trying to convince people to do it for me.

I've never dirty tricked anyone. I'm just trying to convince people to do it for me.

lol thats usually what I try to do!

I'm annoyed. I've just brought in a youth player with the name of "Tsutomu Furisijawa", but I've just found out that his name is a load of incorrect shite.

Nothing wrong with Tsutomu, that one mght be fine. But the problem is in "Furisijawa", there is no way it can be a real Japanese name.

Basically, you cannot write "Si" in Japanese as there is no symbol for it. If anything, it should actually be "Furishijawa" or the better sounding "Furishizawa".

As I can't change my players' names, I'll keep him for now. But until my youth team produces a better player or I get the monies to get some more players. Then I'll get rid of the fat phoney. :nono:

Lost 4-1 to Oddy. Predictable, really! A pretty uneventful game - I was winning 1-0 'til the 71st minute, which suggests to me that my team just tired severely. I'm surprisingly not bottom, but Roostophe has a game in hand to leap over me.

Tellyns Heroes

Oh Tellyn, sweet, sweet, young and stupid Tellyn. This is how I roll in the premiership.

Thanks for coming to the ground for the kickabout, I hope you had a good day out, it was probably quite special for your team of amateurs to come and play with the big boys (big in skill, not big in lard like Haden).

Anyways, see ya next time.

That press release made me cry for real. :(

Nice win there still it all pales away when looking at Oddys stats what a sicko. Oddy shouldnt you take your poor wife on holiday or something? I mean you have two kids now right? I say you take her to jamacia for two weeks! Dont worry I will take care of your xpert team for you!

Dont worry you are against me soon gaggle. Our record in competitive matches is this haha

Youve won 10 Ive won 2 and theres been no draws.