NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Good result for me today. Oddy is now as per usual in the driving seat though. My point above him is worth nothing it really is his to lose here on in as I didn't beat him at home.

I got SOUNDLY thrashed, there. Forgot to set my tactics properly >_< lots of lovely bookings too. I was prepared, but shouldn't have had aggression on bruise. We both managed to tightly mark each other's playmakers :P

Played Haden - I told you! I'm still in 4th place, next game against the climbing Roostophe to probably decide whether I'm staying up or not, if you ask me.

I got SOUNDLY thrashed, there. Forgot to set my tactics properly >_< lots of lovely bookings too. I was prepared, but shouldn't have had aggression on bruise. We both managed to tightly mark each other's playmakers :P

Played Haden - I told you! I'm still in 4th place, next game against the climbing Roostophe to probably decide whether I'm staying up or not, if you ask me.

How the hell did you know I was going to make him my playmaker! I was sure I had you decieved!

You shouldnt be so down I only won 2-1 away after setting my tatics as best I could when you forgot. So you would have got a point at least if not a victory if you had done the same.

Yes, I won. But I'm still 4 points from safety. I probably won't beat j7 but gaggle's got to play Oddy next. So I'd best take advantage of that.

Interesting results today looks like the relegation battle is gonna be well close. Shame Oddy didnt draw I dont care what that wierdo says hes still the odds on fave at least I seem to have 2nd at least secured which is an improvement on last season.

Pah. I'm going to be relegated again, aren't I?

Not if you beat Oddy you wont! Damn you are against me to!

Ouch; only a 2-1 victory against Shorty today. Whoopsie!

Still, 10 wins, 0 losses and 0 draws. Awesome. Very important next match coming up against Dom.

Huh. 0-1 to Oddy with the majority of possesion is not at all shabby, especially given I forgot to set a win bonus. Survival is looking more and more hopeful.

Yes. 4-2 win and one of my players got a hat-trick. There's just a chance I won't be relegated.

Hate to say I told you so... ;) My team's knackered from being forced so hard at the first half of the season. Every single player's form was down before the match so I had to ease up a bit -- but I think my biggest mistake was in using the offside trap, as two of your goals were breakaways :(

Another win. I'm now out of the relegation zone and have a goal difference of zero.

I gave Lewis Speller a debut. He scored but also got sent off. Fool!

Doh. Story of my life.

Hey, waitasecond...

Anyway, 4-1 victory for me against Dom, victory is certainly mine. 3 bookings though. Oh; and a hat trick for Whitmarsh. Oh yes.

ReZ - That's a good track record - well done :)

I won 3-1 but got a player sent of in the 94th minute -- a pretty major important player, so I'm a bit screwed for a while. I've been the most stable player table-position-wise for the longest now :) 4th is a nice place to be. Roostophe is all but guarenteed to lose his next game, so if all goes well then this time friday we'll have a more definitive league table.

It looks like Tellyn is down so far, and roostophe's made a brilliant recovery. Moogle is still in with a fighting chance - the next two games will probably decide who goes down. Very tense!

(got a player in the x11! very pleased :))

I won 3-1 but got a player sent of in the 94th minute -- a pretty major important player, so I'm a bit screwed for a while.

Thanks for the heads-up. I no longer need to tightly mark him.

Good result today, and injuring one of Haden's best players is always a joy (even if it's only a light injury).

The league standard is increasing dramatically. The lowest rated player in the X11 was an eight!