NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

And I hope Lewis Speller doesn't score against Lewis Speller's team I destroy you.. :heh:

Anyone want to try their luck against the 64ers? I got a new defender who could use a run out.

And I hope Lewis Speller doesn't score against Lewis Speller's team I destroy you.. :heh:

You'd best save the destroying for your attempt at promotion in the new season. You probably won't need it but you never know. :wink:

And, yes, my new forward will be starting in that match.

Accepted Happenstances challenge hate these away games I challenged j7 accept damn you so I can have a home game! :heh:

I don't see the challenge request anywhere... Where do I find it again?

Click on somebody's team profile, there's a "challenge team" button in there about.

Aight. Well I've challenged moogle and haden (couldn't see your challenge for me anywhere).

I accepted happenstances challenge so thats why mine might have gone?

wtf, noo, because Odwin set the season to start we won't get our friendlies :( Our little wager will have to be postponed, Villan!

Also I don't play the first or last match of this season..grmblgrmbl...

Hum. I don't know how or where I'm going to get any points anywhere... First game will be against gaggle, and I'm sure he'll put an end to my 9 games without loss in a competitive match :(

I look forward to this season! My first three and last three matches are seemingly against the top three, so I don't rate my chances for a hugely successful start.

Just noticed the bliss that is the alphabetical start to the season. Means I will start my birthday top of the league, and no doubt end it bottom :P

Could Oddy not wait another week? I was rather looking forward to annihilating ReZ's team. You knew I was going to. I wanted to see it. :(

It seems that I get to play my old nemesis.

I was gonna post something but I was hoping youd forget to set your team. Thats how much I want you to lose!!

It is classic first match in Haden vs Cube just like old times

Meaning the last match will be Cube vs Haden!

Also we need a thread rename :D

The home side clearly cheated. I shall have my revenge at the end.

2-2! Yes! Massive over-prep for the game, and clearly none of the sort for Gaggle but still! It was a closely fought contest. A point! Woo! Tellyn had a sturdy victory which is good news for us newcomers.

After the awful starts I usually get to Im happy with that wow Moogle did well scary for my next match! Good results for tellyn and emo as well.