NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

*Cracks knuckles*

Y'all bitches familiar with a winning streak? Cos this here beezner is on one. Awwww yeeeeaaahhhh.

Whoo! 2-1 away? Very pleasant surprise I must say - squad hasn't been in the best of form recently.

Whoo! 2-1 away? Very pleasant surprise I must say - squad hasn't been in the best of form recently.

Nice one.

I was playing a bit of a youth sqaud so expected a draw but kudos on the win.

I believe that doing the double over Moogle is revenge sweetly served. :wink:

And my matchday off has arrived. Gives me some time to do some form training and maybe get some form of result over Oddy.

HELL YEAH I beat Tellyn, again :P 3-1 with only 10 men. I actually shouted and punched my fist into the air when I saw the result. I'm now level on points with Tellyn, but I have a game in hand. I only have to win one of my next two games to be promoted... Looks like I'll be playing with teh big boys next season... Cripes! I also got manager of the week again, despite Cube having 7 players in teh x11 :P

In your face tellyn :P

Looks like my match with Haden on the last day will determine where I end up, 2nd would be nice but i'll be happy enough a bit lower if I have to. Gonna leave training for a bit so I can get some money for replacement players.

Whoo fantastic. If Happestance can maintain their unbeaten home record I should be sitting pretty in third place by the end of Boxing Day. :)

Damn you gaggle. Could have won it if I didn't get one striker sent off and another injured.

Stephan Carlson has recently joined Facebook and has been contacted by long lost friends from when the player was a child. The player is happy to have caught up with these friends and as a result there is a slight increase in form.

There are some weird events.

Frick, I've got to beat Gaggle on Friday to ensure I beat my best-ever league finish of 5th in the Championship (Which I achieved in Season 1)

If any bugger's interested, I've set up another league. It's not too much of a hassle to manage more than one team in this game, so why not try having two? (I've got three, four if I can get this league underway.)

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=187950

League ID is 187950

We'll have Cup Tournaments. :wink:

My team quota is full, thus I cannot join. They want me to pay actual money to have more than one team. :(

That's because you'll need to play X11 for a while longer, then you'll unlock a higher team quota.

I've been playing X11 since the beginning of the N-Euro League back in August last year, and I've now got 4 teams on the go. I'm not paying a penny.

In the rules it says:

To join a second private league where someone else is the league boss you must have been a member for at least 2 months and have an Xpert rating of at least 95.

But I think some of the other players have some space in their team quotas. (I'm not planning a N-Euro League MkII, in case you're wondering. I'm hoping to get other people I know/am acquainted with to join up.)

Well then, thats this years league done and dusted. Very happy with second place considering just how good O3 are these days. Looking forward to next season.

Oops forgot to set team today haha. Ah well 4th isn't so bad considering I thought I could be relagated this season. Pissed off that my change report isn't going to be amazing as it could have been. Look forward to beating the hell out of emo blades next season! :heh:

I'm not really up on football leagues and everything, so does finishing in the top 3 mean I get promoted?

I'm not really up on football leagues and everything, so does finishing in the top 3 mean I get promoted?

Yes, you get promoted.

If I'm right, I should get money for winning, money for player with most Xpert11 positions (and most times as captain), top goalscorer and most points.

If I'm right, I should get money for winning, money for player with most Xpert11 positions (and most times as captain), top goalscorer and most points.

Pah, I would have gotten the top spot if I'd remembered to set my tactics over the last few matches. :( (Maybe)

Lies :P I could've easily challenged Cube more - Drew and lost to him, and lost to ReZ. If I had set my tactics for the two games that I lost with those two then i would be top.

of course, next season with teh big boys = lots of losses to come!