NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Awesome. Bought a nice 9 skill striker that was showing up as an 8 skill, so got him somewhat cheap. Hopefully my attacking force will pipe up a bit now...

If pattern continues I should draw my next match.

lmao, this is actually quite scary. Next should be a 1-0 win!!

A disappointing draw, but it still leaves me best of the rest so I'm on target. It's Oddy's again this season I think.

Cashback happy with that glad roostphere chose to mark a player on my sub bench :D shame my team got beaten up by his players though.

Don't know why I chose to mark him. :blank:

Still, I knackered two of your players. But I wish I had knackered some better players. (And they are...?)

Damnnn my home form is all over the place this season. Nice victory for Dyson there your offence was psycho! Oddy won again what a disaster haha.

Not sure what to say about that last one - got drubbed 5-2 despite most of my players putting in above average performances. I suppose it was a rather experimental line-up.

Hmmm....my pattern has been decimated by a 4-0 defeat....

Bringing the Heroes to 2nd in the table! Cube is 4 points ahead of me, I'm doing better than I thought I would.

Haha suck on that one Haden.

I'm now 4th with a game in hand (over 64ers).

EDIT: Just noticed that my next game is against happenstance. If I win it I go second.

yay, beat the team in 2nd :P up to 3rd. Next game is against ReZ for me, hopefully a victory to keep me in the top three.

yay, beat the team in 2nd :P up to 3rd. Next game is against ReZ for me, hopefully a victory to keep me in the top three.

I will not lose to you again. When we last met I was but a learner, now I am... improving.

You wish I have a chance at winning!

Wait...no....I do! YEAH!

Not particularly happy with a draw today, need to keep a winning momentum but at least its not a loss I guess

ReZ for me, hopefully a victory to keep me in the top three.

Awwwwwww yeaaaaaah.

So this is what winning feels like.

If all of us mid leaguers banded together and dirty tricked Oddy every week we could inflict enough damage to make this league more competitive?

Awwwwwww yeaaaaaah.

So this is what winning feels like.

Congrats! You were manager of the week in the X11 too.

If all of us mid leaguers banded together and dirty tricked Oddy every week we could inflict enough damage to make this league more competitive?

Sounds like a plan