NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

A nice easy win there going to stuggle for points the rest of the season I think. Im lucky Dyson is having such a disaster otherwise I could have been relegated.

What the hell...I beat Esequiel's team 4-0, but none of my players are in the Xpert11 squad. However, ol' Ese gets two of his players in there, when his overall team performance was shite. :blank:

Ouch. Aylesbury posse getting raped 5-0 each. :(

YEAH MUTHAFUCKA you be sittin' on cusions for WEEKS, yo.

Check out this weeks X11 - I got me 5 players in that shit, yo.

Bahahaha, of all the teams to not lose against it's O3 FC. This makes me smile even if it wasn't a win.

Edit: OMFG IM NOT IN LAST PLACE ANYMORE YESHSAHEYHSHYSHYEHY AHDVJSDGBJAFSHEDJGSENMJJJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D;d;d;d;d;d;d;dd;d::D:D;D;dekof9wergy9tji9eymi9j9

Considering we drew 3 - 3 last time, I really did not expect to beat Dom by 6 - 0.

Bottom of the league. Woop Woop!

I'm sorry but....this thing is bulll sheeeee.

You played people out of position - that's a big no no.

ReZ is a the biggest n00b to this game there has ever been. :laughing:

I think it's safe to say I will definitely not be relegated this season. :smile:

I did?! I didn't even change anything.

If there's been injuries and you haven't altered the formation then it can get horribly messed up.

If there's been injuries and you haven't altered the formation then it can get horribly messed up.

Wooops.....

ReZ, you haven't even been selecting any substitutes! :shakehead

You've had no subs selected for the last two games. You need subs if a player gets injured and can't continue. The rules to this game aren't football rules pre-1960's when subs weren't available. Sort it out, because that's just embarrassing.

(If you don't know, you simply choose to have a player as a "Reserve" in the team lineup screen.)

Just remember to check the games' rules if you don't know about anything else.

Well I'm temporarily 3rd. While Dom is off the next game, I get to play the team in 2nd, who beat me 4-1 last time. I predict a loss on my part, for my team were playing at their highest potential the last time we met and nothing has changed... and I still predict a 4th place finish... as per usual for me :)

Looks like I'm in the lower league again for the first time since the beginning of the N-Europe league next season. Not looking forward to it as I know that half the people become inactive after only a couple of weeks.

I'm going to predict that I'll end the season on 36 points. 33 if I'm unlucky :P

The upper league (as it should be called ;)) looks pretty much settled for relegations, indeed. I reckon I'll finish in 4th place, so I'll see you here!

Looks like I'm in the lower league again for the first time since the beginning of the N-Europe league next season. Not looking forward to it as I know that half the people become inactive after only a couple of weeks.

That means you'll walk it. And if you keep the form up, then your team will have a substantial (read: fucking mahoosive) improvement in the change report.

Damn you Haden.

Serves you right for trying to dirty trick me bitch :P