NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Whenever Oddy decides to start it. Me thinks next season should be a walk in the park, loads of little teams to face my aged-over-time squad.

Can't quit as a loser, now..

When do we get the stat update report thingum?

Probably sometime tomorrow

Yes! Just seen the final results, finished the season with the one of the best performances my team had ever produced. Don't think I've ever had as many as four player in the X11 at once before. Can't wait to see the change report for next season. :)

You mean in the All-Time Standings, don't you?

That's because that table only counts the matches in the Championship league. Happenstance have been in that league since the first season. Oddy, Dyson and Esequiel/Charlie's teams played in the Lower League that season.

Only a +2 change report for me. I feel like I've wasted a lot of money by training whenever possible (i.e. whenever the training bar is above the form bar). I also expected to get more than 2,000,000. No new players for me, then.

+3 change report for me, was hoping for a lot better. Gonna have to start saving this season as a lot of my players are getting old. That means less training so ive got a feeling I wont be finishing as high this time.

BAH! Lost the friendly to dyson 3-2. He got his defense right and I got mine wrong, so I'd say we're fairly evenly matched. Not a good sign for the big league, but it's not put me off :P

Oh...I had no idea the friendly would be so soon.

At least it allowed me to test that keeper for the first time. I didn't realise my main one was injured.

OH NO! IT'S A DISASTER!

Hallgeir Selmer was challenged by his mate to a heading competition. The idea was to see who could keep the ball up in the air the longest, without letting it touch the floor. After half an hour, Hallgeir Selmer began to get a headache, and quit the challenge. After taking some paracetamols everything returned to normal and there were no ill effects.

Won friendly against Moogle but both our sides played horribly! Ah well time for improvement I guess.

Woops....*goes to accept*

Okay, only had one friendly request which was Villan I believe. Accepted though for Tuesday.

'Bout time, ReZzy boy. Can't remember when I sent that challenge.

Today, I got this piece of mail.

kekekeny2.png

18 years old and 4 bars? He has potential. I'll have him. Kekekekeke and all that jazz. :grin: