NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

If all of us mid leaguers banded together and dirty tricked Oddy every week we could inflict enough damage to make this league more competitive?

The guy in second place is just trying to get you guys to do his bidding - don't be his pawns fellas!

The guy in second place is just trying to get you guys to do his bidding - don't be his pawns fellas!

Look at the table im a game ahead of everyone by the time you guys play your next game Id have dropped down the table happenstance and 64s form wise are the true 2nd place people. You are miles ahead! You made a mockery of a former champion you are the true enemy in our midst!

I didn't even realise I had a match today, beat Molly 2-1. :o I'm now one point behind Cube.

Matches are up in 45 minutes! Difficult game for me today. The 64thers can quite easily beat me. :(

So this is what happens when you rest your best striker and best defender...

OH I got all worked up and started setting tactics and by the time I was done, the game was already over. Curse these silly time differences. Well I'll set tactics next week and hopefully win by more than 4 goals :P

4-0 against Gizmo, I've got the poor lad again in three days too. I'm one point behind Cube still.

I've got the poor lad again in three days too.

Ooh. This season's gone quick. Half way through it already.

It's better like this. Last season was far too long and the cup tourney was far too short.

Matches are up in 45 minutes! Difficult game for me today. The 64thers can quite easily beat me. :(

1-0. I shall savor this quietly though, I've got you again on Friday and two of my best players are injured, damn you. :angry:

1-0. I shall savor this quietly though, I've got you again on Friday and two of my best players are injured, damn you. :angry:

Matches up in two hours and O3 are looking for revenge. A new name and a new kit have revitalised the players. They are hungry for it and I feel good about what's going to happen.

What the fuck is going on, seriously. My players are in good form, they're highly skilled, tactics are being set, and no matter what it won't go my way. I just don't get it, nothing I do seems to help.

I've got Dyson next so I'm thinking it's time for the youth team to get some experience. Can't hurt right? Not like he's competing in the same part of the league as me. (You suck soooo bad Dyson.)

How did you get that kid oddy? And why the name change?

May as well congratulate you now on winning the league again 64s needed to beat you again unless your team dies its all over. Looks like a battle for mid table is all thats left!

A 5-0 victory over Molly and a loss for Team Cubed brings me right to the top of the league. Huzzah!