NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Dont be so sure you are going to lose against me you are much more in form than me at the moment and form is crucial in this game. I reckon you are more powerful than you reckon. Hmm is that from star wars?

Anyway I would kindly request you lose your next game and get some players injured you have enough wins now stop being good! :heh:

Form is where it's at. I am generally at the bottom of the rich list because I spend all my money on training and a bit on win bonuses.

@Dyson: You got relegated, it's supposed to be a punishment! Suck it up.

Form is where it's at. I am generally at the bottom of the rich list because I spend all my money on training and a bit on win bonuses.

@Dyson: You got relegated, it's supposed to be a punishment! Suck it up.

SuperStock_1560R-2054290.jpg

That's...bettah!

I'm thinking of giving young Lewis Speller a start in my next match. Bit of a problem with injury and suspension has forced me into this, but his form is sky-high at the mo.

Looks like someone in the lower league is resorting to dirty tricks. Shouldnt be to hard to find out who considering only 4 or 5 people are playing lol

Sure as hell isn't me. I've got better things to waste my money on - as if I have to worry about my position in the league :heh:

Looks like several teams up there are going through what I went through last season. As for me, I'm flying oh-so-high on another 5-0 victory.

Also, mega lols at how 8-bit city is in 3rd even without a manager. Crazy. They're even beating ReZ :heh:

3-2 ^_^ very pleased with the result - despite the opposition being at the bottom of the league, I thought they'd be massive hassle!

I think that's pretty much it, now. I'll be VERY lucky if I manage to pull off the same feats against the same teams on the return leg; I predict at least 3 losses in a row from here-on out :)

3-2 ^_^ very pleased with the result - despite the opposition being at the bottom of the league, I thought they'd be massive hassle!

I think that's pretty much it, now. I'll be VERY lucky if I manage to pull off the same feats against the same teams on the return leg; I predict at least 3 losses in a row from here-on out :)

Stop being modest :p

You are a top 5 team at least I am going to have a lot of trouble getting points from our two game duel I can sense it.

Still 4th though. :wink:

3-1 victory for me today. Nothing huge but not worried. Also I noticed Roostophe move up a place. Though I see Lewis Speller still has yet to be used. He could be the key to victory you know. :o

And Haden in top spot? You fools, I can't believe you're falling for his "Topple Oddy!" campaign in which he seeks the victory all to himself!

Still 4th though. :wink:

3-1 victory for me today. Nothing huge but not worried. Also I noticed Roostophe move up a place. Though I see Lewis Speller still has yet to be used. He could be the key to victory you know. :o

And Haden in top spot? You fools, I can't believe you're falling for his "Topple Oddy!" campaign in which he seeks the victory all to himself!

Shhh.

I honestly wouldnt mind if Happenstance won and not me I still think oddy is fave to win if I beat him at home it would be different. He has to slip up again somehow so it is still his to lose.

Again with the blurb Haden? Just check out who is top now peeps; that is the boy to concentrate all our efforts on.

Again with the blurb Haden? Just check out who is top now peeps; that is the boy to concentrate all our efforts on.

If Happenstance beats you away or I do then thats correct but you are still fave. Anyway we all know why you want others to do your dirty work cause you have no money! Ok you have more than me but still you are always low on finances. :P

I acquired a point against Team Cubed. I could have won had it not been for an own goal. :nono:

Now off the bottom thanks to Tellyn's inferior goal difference. (My 6-1 drubbing of him last week could not have helped.)

who forgot to set their tactics? *points to self* You can tell by my lack of man-marking and lack of win bonus! Grr! And only losing 2-1 to boot. Next round is away to haden so I doubt the result'll change at all with planning included.

Still 4th, so still got an alright chance of staying up...