NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Suck on that, Moogle bastard man. :wink:

Big Derby today (our first?) with Rez and Molly going up against each other.

Not our first derby. I had one against UziT waaaay back in the first season.

(Unless you mean against two players who actually PLAYED the damn game, then probably.)

(Unless you mean against two players who actually PLAYED the damn game, then probably.)

That's debatable. I haven't changed anything since before the first game. Must do that really. We were laughing today at the fact that I've changed nothing and he's done loads of training, changing tactics, scouting etc and we still drew 2-2. ''That's football''.

Suck on that, Moogle bastard man. :wink:)

Pfft. You only won because I couldn't get on my pc after the Oddy match.

That's debatable. I haven't changed anything since before the first game. Must do that really. We were laughing today at the fact that I've changed nothing and he's done loads of training, changing tactics, scouting etc and we still drew 2-2. ''That's football''.

Actually I think you're the only one who was laughing. :mad:

;)

Match Day. Today Haden goes down (on men).

Dam you won. Bit of a misfire on the tactics front today and worse Oddy is now top!

This made me laugh though Bruise << Aggression >> Bruise .

Nice to know me and Oddy were trying to kill each others players I think thats the first time ive used bruise for a long long time haha. I will use it for the return match if the ref is an idiot :heh:

Damn, I'm not on form this season - trying to build up the new boys. A top three will do me this season I think.

Another "loss" for me, but this time by only one goal.

Watch me bitches. Watch me flourish like a Spring morns' rose.

ah! I see what these tactics were; don't tell jayseven what day the match is, and give him an essay to write so he falls asleep for the match! Frickin' 3-2 defeat. Will have my revenge.

... Oh so next game is againt the team at teh top who hasn't even conceded yet? lols...

Nooo! I didn't win.

I'm pleased with that result, I expected to get thrashed by you since you're more experienced.

Don't worry. I've given my team (apart from the keeper, he's still doing an amazing job) a good spanking. It won't happen again.

Matchday tomorrow, boys n' girls! I'm up against Team Cubed, who haven't lost any of their last 8 games. Bit worried, innit.

Tomorrow marks my big turnaround!

..or at least it would if I was playing tomorrow :(

lost 4-1 :( Cube wasn't even prepared or anything - just a clearly superior team. Doesn't help that ALL of my players had big red down arrows for form :( I take some pride in being the first side to put a goal past cube, though!

Back in the ever-familiar 4th place position. Next game against the Zimmerframes... who shall beat me :P 4th place at the end of teh season would be very, very nice, but I imagine I'll be fighting for 5th.

Cashback happy with that glad roostphere chose to mark a player on my sub bench :D shame my team got beaten up by his players though.

Godam Oddy though we need some sort of messianic hero to stop him this season.