NEurope
chairdriver

Jaywalking taken to the extremes

I thought this was a joke at first, even though it was BBC. Honestly, this is nuts. They must be in trouble with the police. :p

Jesus! That was fucking shocking. Why the hell did she just run into the road like that? What a headcase.

I saw this earlier, i wish they showed it when she got hit by the van... Yes, i'm that messed up.

Still, stupid bints what the fuck were they actually doing?

Thats fucking dense... it seems to me that they wanted to commit suicide or something and I hate to be blunt but there are surely easier ways that don't involve endangering other people. :blank:

Not that I condone it of course, I'm just saying that if thats what they were trying to do then it's a waste of time the police trying to help them, at least it didn't end up any worse though, if thats possible... :/

What? Lol. Fucking nuts.

Anyone else find the truck driver funny. "She just run out in front of us"....Wow that was insightful. Like yeah I know its traumatic etc, but then the BBC just show that and cut away with funny music.

Just my guess but I think they were actually mentally unstable or were trying to kill themselves.

I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help but laugh as they kept running away from the police.

What absolute nut jobs. I mean, I've diced with death a few times with having to cross a motorway to get home but that was just bat-shit insane of them to keep running into the road. They are very lucky not to have been killed. And these people were swedish... the most health conscious country in the world and that's what they were doing...

They must have been on PCP. There's no way you get hit by a car doing 70mph and still take 6/7 odd people to get you restrained.

Also, the one hit by the lorry looks like she was trying to get up aswell. O_o

I feel bad I found blender's post funny. I think this IS pretty crazy, my only thoughts were they were trying to commit suicide, but it's such a silly way to go about it, and so I'm leaning more to wondering whether they were somehow illegal or running from something, hence they tried to run from the police. Gotta say, it's pretty fucking crazy, but props to them for their efforts lol. Anyone know anymore about it? I'm rather interested to know...

Really crazy. I don't think we'll ever know what truely drove them to do all that.

I can't wait to see this on Britain's Most Dangerous Police Videos or something.

"Nice Night For A Walk....TO JAIL."

They got hit several times with potentially lethal force and six men were still required to hold just one of them? Plus, they really wanted to get away from police. This proves it. We're inside the Matrix and they were jacked in.

Yes, I'm that geeky.

What the hell was they thinking? cant believe after being hit by a car twice they were still getting up running away. WTF?