Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got round to playing some of this this evening, and went through arcade mode with Ryu and Chun Li. I was very much button bashing for a lot of it, but having played Street Fighter, I managed to get the hang of their special moves pretty easily. Some of the bigger special moves look awesome, and are easy to pull off. I definitely enjoyed playing it, and I can tell that if you're eagerly anticipating it, you're going to love it. I'm not particularly a fighter fan, though (apart from Smash Bros and Street Fighter IV), and coupled with the fact that I should be getting Endless Ocean 2 soon, I doubt I'll spend much more time on it. I'd definitely consider picking it up again during the next games drought, though.

Just seen a few gameplay videos on the 'tube and I really can't wait for this game. The graphics also look really good, I saw Viewtiful Joe and was just like ''Man, he's so shiny!''. I've heard the online is good too, so I'm in.

Guest Captain Falcon
anyone from zavvi £17.99 order been posted yet?

Mine says it's processing but then on the next screen it reads "awaiting stock pick".

hey guys,

can someone please tell me what the button configuration for earch of the controllers are? (wiimote+nunchuck, classic controller, gamecube controller and the wiimote only)

Trouble in finding any infomation about it, Also is it just me or is it really hard to find the game. Im from the netherlands and line 90% of the shop arent even going to sell the game, while the remaining part will sell them at a later date.

Got my confirmation through today that Zavvi have shipped my order :grin:

Got my confirmation from GAME that they have shipped mine! :D

I look forward to finally getting my hands on this, its been too long since I played a Capcom Vs whoever game. I will be no doubt using Ryu like I have for every version of Streetfighter and Vs game I've played, just need to find a partner for him now.

Got my confirmation through today that Zavvi have shipped my order :grin:
Me too! :yay:

I will be no doubt using Ryu like I have for every version of Streetfighter and Vs game I've played
Snap. :grin:

Ryu has always been my main Street Fighter character.

And on the X-Men/Marvel vs. games I usually rocked a Ryu + Wolverine team, which was awesome. :awesome:

Can't wait to get my hands on this game now.

Street Fighter 4 could so work on Wii!

You know, this really has my interest... it looks really fun.

Other than Smash Bros Melee, the last 2D fight I seriously got into was Mortal Kombat 3 way back in the day and I'm wondering if I should take the plunge back into the realms of 2D fighting with this!?

In terms of character design and overblown charm it's also reminding me of Powerstone... which of course is a good thing.

Definately interested in this!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!