MoogleViper

Simsons, Family Guy or American Dad?

Which do you prefer?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Simpsons
    • Family Guy
    • American Dad

South Park should be there it's fooking genius.

I voted for Family Guy, because I am bored of Simpsons at the moment.

Hahah yes, in yesterdays Family Guy. It was hullarious. Brian just randomly started doing the peanut butter jelly dance :)

That bit was alright, but nothing on the Back To The Future scene.

The new Simpsons was alright, and the new American Dad not all that good.

i have to agree with some of these people, futurama ia by far the funniest, and bender is indeed possibly the ebs charactr ever created, which annoyed me when i heard that futurama had been canceled by fox, and i have to ask myself why, but then i flick on the simpsons and forget about, untill fututrama comes back on that is, maybey i should have a petition signed to have new eps of futurama made again?

I watched an episode of American Dad the other day, and I laughed more than I do with the average Simpsons or Family Guy episode. They're all funny, so I can't vote.

If you wanna know whats going on with Futurama http://www.gotfuturama.com has all the latest news. There isnt much much mind as the show has been cancelled. It will broadcast on Comedy Central in 2008 in America however and apprently there are plans to do 3 straight to DVD movies.

Havent really seen any of american dad yet, I like family guy but have grown up with the simpsons it still rocks in my book!

simpsons all the way. the fact that an american cartoon is 100 time more popular in the uk then in america makes me laugh. it is not as obviouse so go's right over their heads.

simpsons all the way.

I grew bored of The Simpsons 3 years back. Its all abit samey nowadays. They really should just end it now.

Family Guy for me is sheer genious. I crack up everytime I watch it.

Futurama is also good but not nearly as funny as FG, I've only watched a couple episodes of American dad but its a funny program and I hope to watch more of it. South Park is also a fave of mine.

I voted FG.

Everything's better than the Simpsons (Family Guy, Futurama, South Park...) except American Dad

"Chicken Fajitas"

Gotta go with American Dad even though it hasn't been round for long, that damn raccoon did it for me nearly wet myself when he pulled out that sandwich.

That episode had me and my mates in stiches. From the opening of him shouting " Shoot him Shoot him" at Sesame St ( sp ) characters to the chase with the racoon in the car while shooting it was simply amazing.

I always watching the simpsons but my favourite is probably Futurama. Most people think Zoidberg is the best but I personally have to go with Zap Brannigan. That guy is hilarious and I would love to see a series with him and kif in. The Adventures of Zap Brannigan....sounds good!

thats tough for me, ive been watching American dad and its so funny, but family guy iis really funny, its made by the same creator so there on par for me

Family guy, all 4 series are absolutely amazing, the straight-to-dvd kind of film they did was amazing, and the figures aint half bad either. Im too obsessed with it :S

family guy for definite

that cartoon made me laugh harder than simpsons ever did... stewie is just pure hilariousness. At points some of it is just silly and no point in it, but still.

Hey, The Simpsons is catching up.

Still, Family Guy for me. It's got the obscene edge to it - and the later time-slot - that The Simpsons doesn't, meaning it can crack the jokes and flaunt the kind of humour I like.

As much as I love Family Guy's random flashbacks and skits, the golden years of The Simpsons (seasons 3-9 IMO) still peaks it for me.

Was about to asy American Dad but after having seen the latest Family Guy episode definetly family Guy. Amazingly funny, so much better than The Simpsons, that's just dieing a long slow horrble death in my opinion. They should've stooped earlier and gone out wiht everyone loving.

Dont blame the creators for that, blame Fox. Also for cancelling Futurama.