Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Llama Juice Weight Loss Plan.

Llama Juice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my housemates have that, I think it's pretty normal for a girl. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Isn't it common for women's weight to naturally just go to their hips, due to their shape? I wouldn't worry. :)

Very normal. And awh!! You're reassuring her, how sweet. :heh:

But yes I'll join the club with the stretchmark thang. b00.

Very normal. And awh!! You're reassuring her, how sweet. :heh:

But yes I'll join the club with the stretchmark thang. b00.

Well, its a natural thing, so just saying there's nowt to worry about, really. :heh:

Also, women: Value your hips. I like hips, having some to hug around, mmm.

Are you a leprechaun?

Mein secret ees out!

Well if it's normal than yay! Now I feel less bad. =D

And hugging hips? Do I even want to know? =P

Anyway, I'm actually doing some exercises now, even though I'm failing miserably. XD

Do those exercises I gave you advice for! :)

Also, hugging hips is sooo nice. Its when you're sorta sitting down, and the other person is standing up or something, and you just wrap your arms around their waist. Mmm. :)

Also, Juice for the Llama: You are one cool FotherMucker.

Mein secret ees out!

Do those exercises I gave you advice for! :)

Also, hugging hips is sooo nice. Its when you're sorta sitting down, and the other person is standing up or something, and you just wrap your arms around their waist. Mmm. :)

Well that's the ones I am doing. Or just did. But it's kind of uncomfortable to do them on this wooden floor. >.>;

*might look up more exercises*

And hip-hugging sounds kinda weird. But I have a lotta hip to hug! =D

Well that's the ones I am doing. Or just did. But it's kind of uncomfortable to do them on this wooden floor. >.>;

*might look up more exercises*

And hip-hugging sounds kinda weird. But I have a lotta hip to hug! =D

Hehe, floors like that can make it quite uncomfortable. Even having carpet there can be a bitch. What you need is some sort of mat or really soft surface. Do your exercises on your duvet on the floor, haha.

Hip-hugging is awesome. Don't knock it till you've tried it. :)

And, all the better for it then. ;)

But what about people who never go to McDonalds to begin with, yet still want to lose weight? =(

Stop drinking soda. Start drinking water/juice. (Sport drinks and such... aren't... TERRIBLE for you.. but they're not good for you like everyone thinks they are. Take a look at the sodium count sometime.)

Try to cook at home, rather than eating out... and I don't mean go to the store.. buy a microwave dinner and live off of those.. I mean actually cook something. If at all possible buy food that doesn't come in a can/box/package. The preservatives they add to the food adds a lot of crap to your body.

Cut down on red meat. I'm a vegetarian, so for me that didn't change.. but if you're eating straight fat... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happens there.

Honestly though, just watch portion sizes. Order a size lower, stop getting the combo... stuff like that. (Plus, you'll save tons of money as well haha.)

Start walking places rather than driving. I only drive to school if I'm running late, otherwise I foot it. Granted, I only live a half mile to a mile away from school depending on what class I have.. but yea. Even simple things like... parking on the far side of the parking lot if you do drive somewhere. You'll be walking more and... if you're going grocery shopping and aren't a douche you'll have to walk back usually quite a way to return the shopping cart.

Start doing situps/pushups in the morning or at night before going to bed. You wouldn't believe how fast you start feeling better.

Stop drinking soda. Start drinking water/juice. (Sport drinks and such... aren't... TERRIBLE for you.. but they're not good for you like everyone thinks they are. Take a look at the sodium count sometime.)

Try to cook at home, rather than eating out... and I don't mean go to the store.. buy a microwave dinner and live off of those.. I mean actually cook something. If at all possible buy food that doesn't come in a can/box/package. The preservatives they add to the food adds a lot of crap to your body.

Cut down on red meat. I'm a vegetarian, so for me that didn't change.. but if you're eating straight fat... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happens there.

Honestly though, just watch portion sizes. Order a size lower, stop getting the combo... stuff like that. (Plus, you'll save tons of money as well haha.)

Start walking places rather than driving. I only drive to school if I'm running late, otherwise I foot it. Granted, I only live a half mile to a mile away from school depending on what class I have.. but yea. Even simple things like... parking on the far side of the parking lot if you do drive somewhere. You'll be walking more and... if you're going grocery shopping and aren't a douche you'll have to walk back usually quite a way to return the shopping cart.

Start doing situps/pushups in the morning or at night before going to bed. You wouldn't believe how fast you start feeling better.

This one made me laugh.

Haha thanks.

And thanks to everyone else for all the awesome comments. You all rule at life. You should share the love though and subscribe to my youtube channel :3

By the way... I has stretch marks too... so yea. I also am part of that club.

About the exercising... mainly @ Eenuh. Throw some blankets down on the floor before going at it. Granted, I usually do my stuff in the living room where we have some decent carpet so I don't really worry about that.. but.. just fold a blanket over a few times and use that :P.

@ Shino

Yes. Try. Hahaha... I didn't know how to make Mac and Cheese until last year... (and I'm 19.... so yea... try haha)

I don't drink anything but (sparkling) water. I maybe have one coke every one or two months. And some chocolate milk in the morning. But yes, just water for me.

We practically never go out to eat, and when we do get food from a take-out place, I never eat that much from it (and eat a salad with it). My dad usually cooks, and we always use fresh vegetables.

I don't eat meat. Just some fish from time to time.

Don't order food, and I always take the smallest sizes anyway. And at home I limit my portions.

I don't know how to drive, so I usually have to use my bicycle (25 minutes) or a combination of bus + walking.

I did that for a while, but I never noticed a difference. Running actually makes me feel better though, so I do that from time to time. I'm going to try to do some workouts again before bed (like I did just now), see if I can keep doing it for a longer period.

Yeah, my answers in bold. =P

Honestly, I don't really seem to do much wrong with my eating habits. We don't eat much fat food really and we try to eat really healthy. I could do with more fruit, which I started watching since yesterday.

I also need more exercise, but I find it hard to find the time and get motivated for it.

But oh well, I don't need to lose that much weight anymore, but would like to be a bit more fit. =)

That was actually the perfect set up for a 'pot of gold' joke. A missed opportunity, I'm sure you'll agree.

Exactly what I was thinking. :)

I was annoyed at myself the other night when mum asked me:

What do you want to do tonight?

I answered I'll probably just relax in my room!

A PINKY OF THE BRAIN REFERENCE WAS MISSED!!! Grr!

Anyway totally off topic.

The problem with the plan is that quite a lot of it is fairly obvious.

But some good advice none the less. :)

Just so we clear this up, Eenuh isn't fat.

Haha, thanks. =P

I agree that I'm not fat, but I could stand creating some muscles in my body. I'm a weak person. Like I said to Coolness, the only exercise I'm good at is bringing food to my mouth. X3

I always try and fit it in

.... I wanna make a joke about that... but I don't wanna go any more off topic. Use your imagination haha.

@ Eenuh

When I moved down to Florida my usual snack between classes would be a container of Nutter Butter Bites (... junk food) and a Monster energy drink.

Now? Usually some sort of fruit and water.... and that's IF I'm hungry. That's a problem... is I used to get hungry because of habit. I'd go and grab that snack because it was yummy, and then when that time of day would roll around I'd get a craving for that again. When I broke that... I stopped getting hungry at that time of day. (Plus... that was like a $3-$4 snack... whereas water is free... and usually won't spend more than a dollar on a piece of fruit...)

I always have fruit on the counter, and it's usually my first go to for a snack.

That or some nuts... need my protein :P

aww man i hate that. I always try and fit it in

I was annoyed for the rest of the evening. You don't often get a chance like that!

and also Note to self: It's Pinky AND the brain. Sorry that was annoying me :p

I'm useless at exercises. I can't do a single push up..... :heh:

Haha, thanks. =P

I agree that I'm not fat, but I could stand creating some muscles in my body. I'm a weak person. Like I said to Coolness, the only exercise I'm good at is bringing food to my mouth. X3

THE BEST KIND OF EXERCISE!!!

:grin:

I need to build up my muscles as well. I went to the gymn last term at school (mainly to avoid football!) but it doesn't really work when you can only really lift the wieghts on the lowest setting.

see, i realised i was snacking because i was bored, not necicarily hungry.

i lost a load by doing what i said abouve, and not eating as much meat.

i didnt really notice i was starting to get big, but when i look back at old photos, i can see my face is rounder, couple more years like that and id have been obese. as it was, i was just a bit over weight, now im about right, but need to go to the gym.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!