N-Europe

Mock The Thread

ReZourceman

I was thinking the same thing ... Ooh, we should write an N-E horror novel!

There was actually something similar on Cube-Europe a few years ago.

It was called "The Mansion"; ViPeR would write a chapter about once a week about a group of forum members who stayed in a haunted mansion, and one or two of us would snuff it in each chapter.

I remember the first chapter included CooInTheZoo being eaten by insects or something.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon

The killer turned to his would be victim and before taking the knife to his throat, he asked him one simple question:

"Before we get down to business, do you know any decent cleaning companies because last time I did this, I made an awful mess and ended up hiring a right bunch of cowboys. Look what they did to my drapes? Difficult to believe, but they used to be fuchsia you know."

On the cold December morning Julie was on her way to work. She opened her door to make her way towards her car, but was confronted by an axe wielding madman in front of her home. As the man drudged towards her, covered in blood; a police patrol car rode past. Who saw the madman and arrested him. Julie got to work on time.

There was actually something similar on Cube-Europe a few years ago.

It was called "The Mansion"; ViPeR would write a chapter about once a week about a group of forum members who stayed in a haunted mansion, and one or two of us would snuff it in each chapter.

I remember the first chapter included CooInTheZoo being eaten by insects or something.

Haden did one about forumers being sucked into a computer game.

• 2 weeks later...

"Get UP! get up get up getupgetupgetupgetupgetupgetupgetupgetupgetupgetupgetupgetup....you have to SAAAAAAAAAAAVE THE WOOOOOOOOORLD. It's your responsibiiiiillityyyyyyyyyyy" (from Egoraptor's Legend of Awesome)

• 3 weeks later...

Once again I reveal my utter uselessness by forgetting about this thread. Time should have been called a full two weeks ago. Harsh self-punishment will be enforced. Tonight I shall wax my legs.

Anyway, enough of that. I declare this to be the winner.

"WAKEEE UUUP WE NEED TO GET TO DEH CHOPPA, WE NEED TO DO ET NAAAWWWWWWWWW!"

Yourewinner-38601.jpg

• 2 weeks later...