NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

And these two are just not funny, too vulgar, they should lose.

They aren't vulgar. I'm sure most women here would agree that they hold (if exaggerated) quite a bit of truth.

Oh its definitely true. But would you rather your lady looks good or gets ready fast? :)

I think you may be taking things a little seriously there O_W - it wasn't really meant to come across that way.

It was a jovial comment in line with the nature of the thread. How is it any worse than the myriad of Kerry Katona related quips? In a thread like this, you have to expect lines like that.

Sure, it was a pretty cheap but it was nothing personal... it was simply for laughs - I guess it didn't work.

Besides, it doesn't matter how long they take to get ready or what they look like since they are with you and that's what's important.

Besides, it doesn't matter how long they take to get ready or what they look like since they are with you and that's what's important.

A true gentleman.

They aren't vulgar at all. Actually, it true. You're taking this a tad too serious. My mates who are girls have admitted to taking hours in a clothes shop, trying on everything and then come out with nothing. I also know that girls can take hours getting ready to go out. I never meant to be offensive but it is true and I only said it for a laugh. Anyway, I don't care how women look, if they're a great person to be with, then I'd like them no matter what :heh:

A true gentleman.

But what I said was right. The thing is, they could take five minutes, 5 hours or even 5 days... you'd still wait no matter how long it took because you know it'd be worth it.

How long does it take me to think of something funny when put on the spot?

But what I said was right. The thing is, they could take five minutes, 5 hours or even 5 days... you'd still wait no matter how long it took because you know it'd be worth it.

I dunno....5 days'd be pushing it. ;)

Hmm... I've seen plenty of good ones.

Should I announce the winner right away or should I wait a little longer?

I dunno....5 days'd be pushing it. ;)

Maybe that's where you and I differ :heh:

LOL, I wasn't offended by it! :D:D:D I just didn't think they were funny, because quite frankly they were too predictable (the jokes, that is) and overall not funny. By the way "they should lose" pretty much gives away that I was joking... there's no "losing" here... you're reading way too much into my post. It was just my way of saying I thought the jokes were uninspired. And quite frankly, so was mine. ReZ won the thread, pretty much.

Lol, I'm quite amused by this. :D

Oh its definitely true. But would you rather your lady looks good or gets ready fast? :)

That's a bit one-dimensional, ain't it? What about going out with friends? I go out with women pretty much all the time, and only 0.5% of them are more than friends, so I couldn't care less wether they look good or not, it's torture when they take forever to get dressed. And since I live with 2 women, and most of my friends are girls, I think it's pretty safe to say I did my share of waiting.

Also, personally, I'd rather she gets ready fast, looks can kiss my ass, for all I care. I know she can be beautiful, I don't need to see that every damn time I want to go out for a drink or whatever.

Well! I picked a winner!

*Druuuummmmmm Rooooollllllll*

How long does it take to measure a piece of string that is 300 cm long, but when measuring you are under strict instructions that you can only count 100cm per hour.

TaDaa! Your turn! And back to nonsense!

That's a bit one-dimensional, ain't it? What about going out with friends? I go out with women pretty much all the time, and only 0.5% of them are more than friends, so I couldn't care less wether they look good or not, it's torture when they take forever to get dressed. And since I live with 2 women, and most of my friends are girls, I think it's pretty safe to say I did my share of waiting.

Also, personally, I'd rather she gets ready fast, looks can kiss my ass, for all I care. I know she can be beautiful, I don't need to see that every damn time I want to go out for a drink or whatever.

I wasnt reading as much into it as you are to be honest.

Rez...mike...buddy, pick a new theme! :smile:

I wasnt reading as much into it as you are to be honest.

Rez...mike...buddy, pick a new theme! :smile:

(Oxigens pretty deep.....he loves my movie taste ;))

Okay, here we go peepsnas. Not sure how good this one will be....hmmmm.

An empty container.

The A-Team would need to be locked in a room with a ball of string, some bolts, a tooth brush and what other item in order to build a full-scale working replica of Apollo 13?