Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mock The Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected a fair few comments about sex and paedophilia. Thankfully you didn't go down the Gary Glitter route.

However the winner is...

Today we will learn about algebra.

For being original and not making a sex/paedophilia comment. Also, I never wanted to hear my teacher say that. :shakehead

Your turn, Mundi. :smile:

However the winner is...

For being original and not making a sex/paedophilia comment. Also, I never wanted to hear my teacher say that. :shakehead

Your turn, Mundi. :smile:

I like the idea, but algebra is fun. (well compared to most other things you do at school.)

My class actually cheered when our teacher first said that, and he was somewhat surprised. Yes, we were total geeks. I love maths... :smile:

Anyway, I once made a chart of the number of 'u's in "dude" against google hits for the word, just for fun, but it turns out that language log beat me to it. As they say, there's some kind of resonance at higher values of u. :heh:

Awesome thread, have you seen... 'If this is the answer, then what is the question?' Example:

Answer: 50 quid

Question: How much did kerry katona make for her last Iceland ad? etc etc

<3 Frankie Boyle.

*This is my friend from work*

And yes actually.....I can't believe...well me, or anyone didn't think of this. Slackers.

And as starter of thread (and...King) I declare this to be part of it. Wait...were we in the middle of one? Someone (me?) chose a winner, and now...next round.

If this is the answer, then what is the question -

Half a mile.

You wanted this to be about the show and not just a "Scenes We'd Like To See" thread. That's perfectly understandable. :)

Although maybe your initial idea of a "Headliners" round flopped, you should have tried this before.

Nevermind...

Question:

"The longest distance a six year-old child can walk before his ankles snap from carrying all that fat?"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!