Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Red Steel 2 (£4.95 @Zavvi)

blender

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 13 titles to pre-order over at Gameplay?! Yikes!

Anywhoo, I expected this to be March so I'm happy as I've got a lot of games to play on Wii, DS and 360 over the next few months thanks to the sales.

13 with only about 3 that people on this board would be remotely interested in!

Yeah the PS3 and 360 list is brilliant, and the Wii has had some great sleeper hits to get through this year..so thats good...BUT we've gotta agree that with the 'competition' having amazing titles in the first 2-3 months alone, that the Wii's list is lacking..lets hope Nintendo release Endless Ocean 2 etc...we need that Q1/Q2 release list Ninty! :)

and yeah i think thats the same time as GOW3 Daft..

I will definitely. This and No More Heroes 2 are my two day 1 certainties for early 2010.

Edit: Add Silent Hill to that list. pff.

I don't think we're getting No More Heroes 2 in the UK early 2010, i thought i read somewhere it needs to find a publisher and that the latest news is that 'Rising star' games was publishing it and it won't be out till summer time! might have dreamed that, mind you..haha :grin:

I'll be playing Silent Hill today, i give some impressions of it later!

Yeah, me too, this has been on my must-buy list for a very long time. I also like the first despite its flaws (must finish it one day with the good ending though, couldn't do the last fight because I was suddenly having problems with the motion recognition (batteries perhaps)). And I've actually already played this one (demo @ Köln), so I already know the controls are smooth.

• 3 weeks later...

I think i preordered it from GAME when it was £29.99..probably change it so i don't get a motionplus..but i don't need anymore anyway.

I think it'll do pretty well sales wise...boxart looks cool..got cowboys in it..swords/guns..should be alright. They can only blame themselves for releasing it in such a epic month....

I'm hoping that the game will sell beyond Ubi's expectations. That way, we might just get to hear some new statements about the wii and such:laughing:

'Red Steel 2 sold pretty well, because the wii is a great piece of hardware for games like these and still is the only console out there with motion controls. We'll scratch Raving Rabbids 4 and from here on out, Rayman will be property of NINTENDO':D

I'm hoping that the game will sell beyond Ubi's expectations. That way, we might just get to hear some new statements about the wii and such:laughing:

'Red Steel 2 sold pretty well, because the wii is a great piece of hardware for games like these and still is the only console out there with motion controls. We'll scratch Raving Rabbids 4 and from here on out, Rayman will be property of NINTENDO':D

I don't know. This could match its predecessors sales figures and Ubi probably wouldnt bat an eyelid; they seem to be a publisher pitching themselves at high end tech now. They've shat on the Wii and are happy to now flush it down the pan.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!