N-Europe

N-Europe: Teh Moviee!

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, everyone dies, then the sequel could be the race for our spirits to find some kind of way to reanimate our bodies...then the third in the trilogy is the succesful reanimation of half the people and unsuccesful of other half, turning them into zombies.

PS this all takes place on an island for epic lulz.

Guest Stefkov

In an attempt to rid the world of meat eaters and rule the internet world dynastygal aquires a army of over a million vegans.

On her quest she comes across a quiet part of the internet called N-Europe. In this quiet area of the internet where internal feuds take place over games consoles, from outside sources they hear of the destruction dynstygal reaps on the internet. The admins form an army of 300 faithful KNEErs to fight against dynastygal and hold the fort.

lol.

I've always analogised this forum as a village (New-Europe) living on the fringes of one of three war torn magical medieval dystopias, and then daydreamed stories out of that. Characters include Jordan (blacksmith) and his mildly unsuccessful Alchemy girl Lettice ("Look, it's blue!") Fierce, the mythical warrior, Artie and Dan, a pair of young, rambumtious twins, Eenuh the artist, Bluey the cross-ocean explorer, Raining the melancholic bar wench, Mr Fish the demented mayor, Rok the misunderstood rock monster, Vicar the Vicar, blah blah etc. and so on.

I've always analogised this forum as a village (New-Europe) living on the fringes of one of three war torn magical medieval dystopias, and then daydreamed stories out of that. Characters include Jordan (blacksmith) and his mildly unsuccessful Alchemy girl Lettice ("Look, it's blue!") Fierce, the mythical warrior, Artie and Dan, a pair of young, rambumtious twins, Eenuh the artist, Bluey the cross-ocean explorer, Raining the melancholic bar wench, Mr Fish the demented mayor, Rok the misunderstood rock monster, Vicar the Vicar, blah blah etc. and so on.

My god, that is beyond awesome! I salute you, sir! :bowdown:

Damn right. What gaggle said is far more interesting than basing this on our lives.

I also think we need to get some Christian Teens into the story somehow for some cannon fodder.

Well I didn't mean our personal lives. I just meant finding some way for people to be together. Rather than just sitting at their computer typing away.

I imagine a bunch of shorter things could turn out better. It could utilize more people's talents ect.

An internet Flash series would be great, you could do something different with each one without being tied down to a storyline where you try to cram a load of people in.

For instance, one could be a parody of CSI with Ashley taking the role of Gil Grissom/Horatio Caine (with his superior mafia CSI skills) and investigating the murder of King_V, a pimp found firebombed in his own home. (Just rolling off ideas here :heh:)

Too many chefs, guys! Too, too many...

Killthenet had the right idea - 'cept I interpret as a sort of animatrix envison, where all these awesome, lame, dire, and alright ideas can each hold their own courts rather than everyone slinging their own flavoured poo at a giant canvas. Some people want realism, some people want escapism. Hooray for the limitations of existence!

An internet Flash series would be great, you could do something different with each one without being tied down to a storyline where you try to cram a load of people in.

For instance, one could be a parody of CSI with Ashley taking the role of Gil Grissom/Horatio Caine (with his superior mafia CSI skills) and investigating the murder of King_V, a pimp found firebombed in his own home. (Just rolling off ideas here :heh:)

This is a great idea. It'd be like an online comic strip ... just, y'know, animated. :)

Individual short stories could be good. But each of them can build into a larger puzzle (little hints/foreshadowings in each) building to a grand crescendo where Jordan dies.

Or Tim and Greben save us from aliens or something.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!