NEurope

Oh, finally got my first coconut. About bloody time. It's only been over 4 weeks or something since I started the game.

Is your house even worse? I think the last time I was over I had to get in by jumping over the whoopie cushion chair.
Yeah. And I still have the whoopie cushion chair entrance. :heh: Well not right now actually, because I completely emptied my front room yesterday in anticipation of the flea market.

Good move too, seeing as I made out like a bandit this morning, selling fish and bees to my neighbours! Made over 150k in a matter of minutes. :awesome:

Unfortunately though not all the animals visited my house (hoping that's just because some of them weren't awake yet) and they didn't seem to want to buy any fossils either, which is strange as I'm sure they did on the other versions. :hmm:

Anyway, as a result of my successful businesses during the flea market I decided to celebrate and went to town a bit with buying white turnips, got 3000! :grin:

Man I hope Nook has good prices this week.

I think only the ones that are out at the moment will visit you, then later everyone will swap round. Pinky came in my house whilst I was moving furniture so we both got stuck and couldn't talk! She just left in the end so I lost a customer.

Pekoe is offering to sell me the green pipe for 296 bells but I didn't think you'd be too happy :heh:

I was on earlier catching up with Joan (bought about 100k worth of turnips at 92 bells a go) and I tried out the Flea Market. I waited in my house and Al dropped in, but I couldn't get him to buy anything cos he was too stingy! He kept wanting me to lower the price but I got bored and kicked him out. I was hoping to get into Mitzi's to buy her blue bed but she was out and about, so hopefully later!

I also dug up a few 'oids and stored them away in me wardrobe...!

Also picked and sold 125,000 worth of fruit.

My fruit has grown back so I will be doing some picking at some point for a nice easy 200-300k :) I really need to get involved and start creating a perfect town but I dont want to chop down all my trees as they are a great source of income.

Yeah I had a few visitors to my house but no sales were made. Mitzi said that I would be able to nab a bargain from someone if I was good friends with them (incidentally, she wasn't interested in selling me her bed...), so I guess you need to be good friends with your villagers if you want to sell stuff to em for a high price? I visited Pango to see if she had anything worth buying, and when I spoke to her, we had to introduce ourselves as its the first time we'd encountered one another... so that shows how close I am to my current villagers. :hmm:

I sold a load today, but I didn't really end up making much. One villager wouldn't sell anything at all!

I think only the ones that are out at the moment will visit you, then later everyone will swap round.
That's what I was thinking too, but doesn't seem to be the case. Bummer cos' I still had stuff to sell. :sad:

Pinky came in my house whilst I was moving furniture so we both got stuck and couldn't talk! She just left in the end so I lost a customer.
Hilarious! :laughing:

Pekoe is offering to sell me the green pipe for 296 bells but I didn't think you'd be too happy :heh:
I thought Pekoe was leaving your town!? Anyway, you should buy the pipe. :heh:

That's what I was thinking too, but doesn't seem to be the case. Bummer cos' I still had stuff to sell. :sad:

Hilarious! :laughing:

I thought Pekoe was leaving your town!? Anyway, you should buy the pipe. :heh:

Yea no one else will come to my house now either, just as I got it all sorted for them :nono:

Pekoe is still staying strong at the moment, it's Friga that's moving. Stevo nabbed the green shell!

So I finally got the game, how do I go about making some friends? is there a page somewhere or is it just PM some people?

Tyler in Arwic

3008-2997-2706

I got apples! and a ds catalogue, I don't have a list of items though.

add me!

So I finally got the game, how do I go about making some friends? is there a page somewhere or is it just PM some people?

Tyler in Arwic

3008-2997-2706

I got apples! and a ds catalogue, I don't have a list of items though.

add me!

Welcome aboard Jag0- I do love Killer Instinct. :heart:

Theres a thread above in the online board where you can post your friend code and organise online meet ups. Don't forget to post your turnip prices too! :hehe:

If I create a new character will I get a new friend code? With so much money I made from the turnips this week I want to move down to the river.

I got back to the game, bro's

I'l have my gates open, in case someone wants to come to town, my fruit is peach and at the moment, turnips sell for 87 bells

I've finally donated enough money to get the fountain built in my town (400,000 bells) Later this evening I need to make 200,000 worth of bells and pay for my mortgage.I need a new room to put the new Gracie Grace set in.

OH BTW anyone wearing both Wrestling Mask and Shirt if you get your shoes polished by colour they turn out pink. Maybe I should start writing a guide on what matching outfits give you what colour shoes-seems then they match what I'm wearing:

Bought over a quarter of a million bells worth of turnips for this coming week. Dangerously optimistic as I believe the prices will hit rock bottom which'll be a bit of a problem.

Will be going back on later to see Gracies new items. Won't be able to afford any of the furniture but I might be able to get the wallpaper or what have you.

Scrooges. I bought for half a million^^

Donated enough money to get the third town expansion

Got to choose between a lighthouse and a windmill. Chose the windmill because I have seen the lighthouse in the GC version

I sold my red turnip today for two bells :( That's the third time I failed out of three.

The new theme is horrible. It's all princess stuff. Princess bed, Princess shelf etc. The clothes are all princess style as well, complete with jewelry.

Yeh, just checked the new stuff. It's horrible. Tried on the bridal vial and the tiara hair just for the hell of it. :heh: The Butterfly T-shirt is alright. Needs the colours changed perhaps but it's alright. Not paying 7,200 for it though. Last time I did that I bought the explorer jacket/t-shirt. Just need the hat to complete the look and I can run about town with a net in hand. 'Shhh.... be vewy quiet! I'm hunting wabbits.'

I don't care how girly the princess theme is-it's Gracie Grace and I can't be seen out of fashion either in terms of home comfort or T-shirts.

I'II check it out when I get home.

I sold my red turnip today for two bells :( That's the third time I failed out of three.

Why sell today? Why not sell yesturday when you would of got 16000 as long as you watered it every day?:confused:

I didn't. I forgot to water it on Friday so it was dead on Saturday. I revived it, but that doesn't have any effect before the next day; Sunday.

Paid off my next Mortgage and getting a second room tomorrow. Going to shift all my Gorgeous Set upstairs and start to slowly but the princess set.

Also treated myself to both a Pink T-shirt and Heart shaped Sunglasses @ Gracies. Just need a Pink hair style now and some colour in my shoes.

Also checked this months charm as well

Catch a Football Fish in Leftcove = Brings forth rare items

My months charm is to catch a centipede. Is that the insect in fruit trees? Shouldn't be hard. It is supposed to " which economic splendour flows". I have no idea what that means.

Economic splendour sounds like money money money to me. :grin:

Don't centipedes come from hitting rocks? Its either that or you dig em up.