NEurope

Thats mad, just seen the photo you posted, it is indeed tiny.

Just caught my first bee, has took numerous attempts

Just caught my first bee, has took numerous attempts
Well done. icon14.gif

It gets a lot easier the more you try. The best technique is to run upwards from the tree that the nest fell out of (until that tree is off the screen) then quickly equip the net using the D-Pad (that'll set you up facing the right direction) then just wait until the bees are about to hit you and swing the net at that moment.

Once you get the timing down it's actually pretty easy to catch them, I usually get all 4 every day now.

There are still occasional accidents though. :heh:

This is crazy. Marble just sold me a tiny crown for one million bells! Got pictures in the picture thread.

It's tiny! I've got the royal crown in my Mabel's today for 1.2 million. Bit pricey for me.

Yea I know, I've got Kaitlin for the third time. It's no fun having the mum you don't get a present. I'll open my gates later for you to bring her over.

It's tiny! I've got the royal crown in my Mabel's today for 1.2 million. Bit pricey for me.

Is it a different crown? Got a picture?

How do you unlock

Brewsters Gyroid storage?

Just keep going for a coffee everyday, eventually (can't remember exactly how long it takes, about a week I think) he'll offer you the Gyroid storage service.
:smile:

How do you unlock

Brewsters Gyroid storage?

Im in the process of doing that, I have a stupid amount of Gyroids to store.

Is there any point to the gyroids? I sold them all in Wild World and I've been doing the same on the Wii. They freak me out a bit and sell for a decent price. :blush:

Thanks. I've been buying coffee for ages and he still hasn't unlocked it. I'll just keep going then.

Im in the process of doing that, I have a stupid amount of Gyroids to store.
I think I've got just over half of them now, have had a lot of duplicates too.

Don't think I ever collected them all on GCN or DS, but will definitely try to on this version. :hehe:

Knowing that, it seems a bit more worth collecting them. I've just got three in my house seeing as I'd made the set.

Those things go together in sets? I've never noticed any sort of correlation between their names to make me think so. :blank: Its like, oh I dug up a tingbubloid (or wtvr) so I drop it round to Nook straight away. Can they be ordered in? I might check the catalogue tomorrow to see what the dealio is.

Stuff them. I've no room in me house anyway!
You've got loads of room you nutter! :heh:

You wanna see my house mate. Just ask Katie, she was the last person to see it in all of it's super packed glory.

I believe her exact words were, "I can see feng shui" :laughing:

Ok I've loadsa room in the basement, but its a work in progress anyway. :heh: Is your house even worse? I think the last time I was over I had to get in by jumping over the whoopie cushion chair. Feng-shui would have had a field day in that mess!

I've went and bought quite a few items off the villagers today what with it being Flea Market day and all. Some of them aren't in their houses so I will have to pop on later and see what I can nab.

One of the cheeky gits came into my house and tried to buy some of my stuff, clearly it wasn't gonna happen so I just kicked him out :heh:

Decided to give this another go. Have been looking to sell it but think I might give it a bit longer, even though I am basically playing the same game for the 5 time. Anyways, bought 650 turnips at 91 bells a pop. Couldn't afford more than that seeing as I'd harvested all of my fruit and got the magic rock money.

Was looking to get some stuff from the neighbours, what with it being Flea Market day, so made a beeline for Elvis' house to get hold of his treasure chest. But it's gone. The f***er must have sold it and I wanted it to go with the rest of the antiquaties I have in my house. Haven't been to anyone elses houses yet. Quite a lot of them are hanging about outside at the moment, obviously trying to get into mine but no one will because I'm not selling anything, so will have to go back on later on this evening. I'm doubting that Nintendo have made it so you can buy the wallpapers/carpets from people's houses in this version. I wish they had done it on the DS one as one of my neighbours on there had the Ancient Wall that I wanted.

I've went and bought quite a few items off the villagers today what with it being Flea Market day and all. Some of them aren't in their houses so I will have to pop on later and see what I can nab.

One of the cheeky gits came into my house and tried to buy some of my stuff, clearly it wasn't gonna happen so I just kicked him out :heh:

I'm loving the flea market. Although I did particularly want an orange chair from someone but they said it's off limits. I got a few good things cheap like a nice fireplace.

I hadn't got round to moving my good furniture out so when they all started coming in I had to keep saying no, then I quickly dug out all the rubbish from my wardrobe and I'm selling it off. I wonder if it works on wi-fi?

I really wanted to be able to buy some more regal items from Becky today at the flea market-but she's never at home and always out walking (I'II check again later this eveing)

But I was able to buy a Cabin Table from another neightbour to match the spotlight Cabin Bookcase item in nooks today.

Also picked and sold 125,000 worth of fruit.