NEurope
ssj

Banjo Kazooie (XBLA)

Been playing it all night...and done it all. There's nothing left to do now. :P

Now, much needed sleep awaits. :)

I kept checking your GT to see where you were in the game. I went to bed at 3am after finishing the last world as I was too tired to beat Gruntilda but you were still going!

I fully finished the game this morning, took me a while to finish the last Bottles puzzle, man those things are annoying. Anyway now that this is done and dusted its time to see how the new Banjo plays.

Am missing 9 notes on Mad Monster Mansion. Checked everywhere and nothing. Havent done the puzzles or been near it either so I dunno

Hmm, a few reasonably easy to miss places - break and enter all the windows in the mansion, check the hedge maze, quite a few inside and on top of the church and also at the bottom of one of the drainpipes (where you drop down as a pumpkin for a jiggy).

Also try the bottom of the well (jumping down as the pumpkin makes it a lot easier).

Just taking my time through BK, got loads of other titles to beat including Nuts and Bolts and Fable II as well. Beaten the first 2 levels, namely Mumbo Mountain and Treasure Trove Grove 100% yesterday evening.

I;m doing my 100% each level before moving along to the next.

So far I'm as far as Freezezy Peak and amazingly I have remembered everything perfectly. Rusty Bucket Bay and Click Clock Wood I have a bit less memory of though, as often when I went to replay the game for nostalgia I wouldn't get that far. Determined to 200/200 this game though, just for the status of 100%'ing my favourite game.

I want my damn code lol >> c'maaan Play sort it auuught!

Anyone else pre-order from Play and NOT get their code yet?

On another note, Game sent my actual N&B game to get here on release day, same with Fable II. No 1 day early games for me with those unfortunately. Unless there's a preorder bonus exclusive to them I might order elsewhere next time, they're getting a bit too by-the-book. :heh:

really great playing this again.. completed 2 worlds yesterday.. the only "problems" so far was remembering where the extra honeycombs were..

haven't recieved nuts n bolts yet.. Game needs to look in an atlas.. if I were to recieve it on releaseday they should send it earlier than the day before

In the second world (Pirate one) how do you give the bucket a pebble? Also how do you do that BANJOKAZOOIE puzzle under water?

If I remember correctly, the Banjo-Kazooie puzzle is done by performing the Beak Smash move on each tile.

As for the bucket...get Kazooie to spit an egg at it?

|

V

In the second world (Pirate one) how do you give the bucket a pebble? Also how do you do that BANJOKAZOOIE puzzle under water?

turn your back to the bucket, duck, then press B

the water will then be drained from the castle.

turn your back to the bucket, duck, then press B

Sooo many giggles from that when I was a kid.

Yeah done it, i thought i knew how to do the puzzle it was just the bucket i was stuck on.

Needing more help. (I hope you guys know i will be asking a lot here).

On the 3rd world, i have made released clank, but i don't know what else there is to do. I can't find bottles or one of them little coloured people. I have been everywhere in that big room and I'm stumped.

Ideas?

Yeah done it, i thought i knew how to do the puzzle it was just the bucket i was stuck on.

Needing more help. (I hope you guys know i will be asking a lot here).

On the 3rd world, i have made released clank, but i don't know what else there is to do. I can't find bottles or one of them little coloured people. I have been everywhere in that big room and I'm stumped.

Ideas?

Have you been inside Clanker yet. 2 ways in are via the blow hole and through his teeth i think. Jinjo's are found inside as well as Bottles. There is also a Jinjo located within the pipework located around the level.

Done it yesterday.

No problem.

Just beat Clanker's Cavern earlier. Made sure i did everything outside of Clanker before entering him to get the rest of the stuff. 40 mins it took me to 100% it.

Just finished the game, wow, I still love the game ^^

I also looked at the leader board, Gah, I almost beat you Hero-Of-Time :heh:

Just read that apparantly the general release for this game has been delayed until December 3rd. Looks like i will be waiting longer to play on banjo then!

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=309865

Why? if they can release it for free allready then it should be ready to put up as a general release anyway lolz. :blank:

Why? if they can release it for free allready then it should be ready to put up as a general release anyway lolz. :blank:

Its because of a cockup with the pre-order codes...they're essentially giving them further exclusivity time

Its because of a cockup with the pre-order codes...they're essentially giving them further exclusivity time

I see it as a good time allowance now to get all the codes out now. No excuses to any shop who hasn't sent them out yet.

Beat Bubble Gloop Swamp last night, memory was a little fuzzy on there. Forgot about the Mumbo hut so was wondering why i couldn't get the tokens, Jinjo and notes by the huts.