N-Europe

A Prisoner is You

Fierce_LiNk

I got so pissed off with this country that I went on a massive killing spree cleansing this world of murderers, rapists, theives, drug dealers, benefit frauds etc. Many people hate me for my crimes but many praise my wrong-doings and feel that more people like me ar needed in this world.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so pissed off with this country that I went on a massive killing spree cleansing this world of murderers, rapists, theives, drug dealers, benefit frauds etc. Many people hate me for my crimes but many praise my wrong-doings and feel that more people like me ar needed in this world.

Sounds very like death note :heh:

why am i constantly surprised when you fuckwits make jokes like this? :nono:

you should remember that on the internet, sexual assault is hilarious. You know, instead of being one of the most horrific acts one human can do to another like in real life.

I'd rape a rapist, burn an arsonist, and move in with a paedophile mainly so I could just hack into his computer and constantly delete every picture of a child he would put on there. "Where do they keep going?" "back onto facebook, you twat."

Might kill a few celabrities. (Amy Winehouse, Tim Westwood, Michel Platini, Sepp Blatter.) And if Jimbob hasn't got there before me, I'd get to Howard Brown, but I would protect him rather than murder him.

I've said before that I would like to kill Jack Thompson until he dies from it, but I reckon Emasher will get there before I so much as got on the plane to the US.

Especially as not even going there to kill people, including that Fred Phelps tit and every other tit at the Westboro Baptist Church, would be enough to put me on a plane to the US.

why am i constantly surprised when you fuckwits make jokes like this? :nono:

you should remember that on the internet, sexual assault is hilarious. You know, instead of being one of the most horrific acts one human can do to another like in real life.

I understand its not to everyone's taste, but seeing as we're having fun with genocide in this thread I can't see how rape is the worst problem.

Guest bluey
I understand its not to everyone's taste, but seeing as we're having fun with genocide in this thread I can't see how rape is the worst problem.

true shino but how many murder victims d'yu reckon might be reading the boards as opposed to the possible number of rape survivors...?

just cause "ITS DA INTERNEHT!!1" doesn't mean it's fine to be in inconsiderate prick.

(apologies to all the inconsiderate pricks reading this ~ i mean no offense!!)

true shino but how many murder victims d'yu reckon might be reading the boards as opposed to the possible number of rape survivors...?

just cause "ITS DA INTERNEHT!!1" doesn't mean it's fine to be in inconsiderate prick.

Actually it's more likely that there are more relatives of murder victims than there are relatives of rape victims.

Guest bluey

...not talking about relatives. :blank:

just because statistically* it's more likely to piss one group of people off doesnt mean the other group cant get offended.

*sauce! >__>

Statistically, some of the posters have already been raped, some will be, and some will rape someone else. It's worrying, but is also proof that your anger is undoubtedly justified.

Oh, and I reckon someone (you know who you are) thought of putting "I'm a murder victim!" :nono:

Actually it's more likely that there are more relatives of murder victims than there are relatives of rape victims.

That's undoubtedly false, not only as there are more rapes than murders, but also because it all depends on who loosely you define relative...

You guys better pray that Jack Thompson doesn't read this thread! :p

About offending people, it's all about the time, the place, and the audience. In this particular forum, I'd say that kind of dark humour it acceptable because most people here finds it acceptable. Yes, the internet is a public place, but we can't censor the internet. It's people's own responsibility to stay off sites with content they don't like. A forum is a tricky matter, as its content depends on it's core userbase. This forum is primarily made up of young men (and the odd female ... yes, bluey, you're odd! I kid!) in their teen years and twenties who play videogames. People coming on this forum have to expect that sort of content. Of course there are also some people on the forum who find some of these things offensive, but we all have different levels of what we find acceptable. At this point it's all down to respect for each other's personal borders. Respect should dictate what one is allowed to say, not censorship.

Well, that's my five cents.