59 members have voted

1. 1. How many times a day do you poo?

• not every day
    • Once
    • Twice
    • Three times a lady
    • Four times
    • Five or more

Right this is something I wonder about. How often do people shit. My brother only does it about 3/4 times a week. I do it about 2/3 times a day. Sometimes more. And they are big shits as well. Sometimes my bumhole gets sore from all of the wiping.

What's the reccomended amount of shits you should have? How many do you guys have?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyday, surely that's not healthy. I eat way too much not to poo every day.

Also if anybody wants to take pictures of there own to compare then feel free to do so.

Does anybody ever have that poo that's two different shades of brown? Like half of it is light brown and then half is dark.

It you want to cut down I suggest you don't push out threads like this.

If you're genuinely worried then fine, ask away, but there are ways of doing so without coming across as a sniggering 10-year-old. A little tact goes a long way.

It you want to cut down I suggest you don't push out threads like this.

If you're genuinely worried then fine, ask away, but there are ways of doing so without coming across as a sniggering 10-year-old. A little tact goes a long way.

I just don't feel there's a need for everything to be taboo. People are too scared of talking about things like sex, masturbation, toilet habits etc. Everyone does it. (well there are quite a lot of people waiting for the first) Besides people new what the thread was about from the title. I didn't force anybody to come in here.

Not everyday, surely that's not healthy. I eat way too much not to poo every day.

Also if anybody wants to take pictures of there own to compare then feel free to do so.

Does anybody ever have that poo that's two different shades of brown? Like half of it is light brown and then half is dark.

Everyday is actually pretty healthy, as is just going 2/3 times a week.

Having different shades will just because of your digestion. I wouldn't worry about yourself too much. Blackfox is right though, there's only a cause to worry when it changes, so if you go from everyday to once a week.

It all depends on how fast or slow your digestion is!

I just don't feel there's a need for everything to be taboo. People are too scared of talking about things like sex, masturbation, toilet habits etc. Everyone does it. (well there are quite a lot of people waiting for the first) Besides people new what the thread was about from the title. I didn't force anybody to come in here.

I could stand up for what I said here, but we both know that's exactly what you want.

Ive actually got a bit of a problem in this department. Its pretty much like clockwork once every 5-6 days, and in the middle of the night, wakes me up and I desperately need it. When it comes out its got a bit of blood in the poo aswell, but its been like it for about a year now, so probably fine.

Ive actually got a bit of a problem in this department. Its pretty much like clockwork once every 5-6 days, and in the middle of the night, wakes me up and I desperately need it. When it comes out its got a bit of blood in the poo aswell, but its been like it for about a year now, so probably fine.

Blood isn't fine, I'd at least go and ask for a nurse appointment and ask them about it. You could be stressing yourself as it's 5-6days.

:blank:

Blood isn't fine, I'd at least go and ask for a nurse appointment and ask them about it. You could be stressing yourself as it's 5-6days.

:blank:

I've had blood on the tissue before. Very rarely and it's only a bit. Problem just from stretching my anus to it's limits (I have a tight anus).

Do you look at the tissue after you've wiped? I always thought this was normal so you could se whether you were done or not. But I remember once on Friday night with Jonathon Ross he was showing some black toilet paper and one of the guests said that you wouldn't be able to see how much poo was on it and JR said that you shouldn't be looking at it.

I'd go to the doctors if I were you.

I had the problem of having blood in my poo, waking up in the night and needing to go and it was quite serious. But if you've been relatively okay for a year then it's probably minor...

Don't mean to scare you, it probably really is minor. But go to the doctors and check it out anyway, k?

I have blood in mine too, my guess is that I have a cut there from some day wiping to much and it won't heal up fully due to daily wiping. I also get a really sharp pain up my butt if I sit on the PC too long. I come from a long line of "wait and see-ers" though, so I'd never get it checked.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!