N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

EEVILL: I was staying at a friends house this past week and when I checked this thread and saw your tracklisting I thought. "ZZ Top and St Elmo's Fire. I hope I get this one."

And I did.

And it is good.

And mine will be sent out as soon as I get over my cold.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well fricking hurry up killthenet :P

Aw man, is it too late to get in on this? I'll be back home within a week, and I've already got it all planned out.

Yeah it probably is too late, but there's no reason why this is the End of the End! I'll be concentrating on the new BISH thang to do a new mixtape anytime soon -- doesn't mean someone else can't fiddle with it. But personally I'd like to do it bianually - summer and xmas, at least to give people a chance to evolve their tastes a bit more, or whatever.

There's a few certain people, whom it's useless to press farther than I have so far, who've not done their bit. Again, they will end up upon a whole new Black List which will simply make it harder to play in anything I organise again... (that's this, BISH and the unofficial Quiz, which i plan on resurrecting next week...)

Awww sorry dudes, I've been literally all over the place these past couple of weeks trying to get organised for whatever I'm going to be doing when I get kicked out of my house at the end of the month. Add to that the fact that my housemate decided to change the access password for our internet to a cryptic sequence of symbols (aiy'Fx_ỌI]`ø I mean seriously, be precautious but that is just ridiculous) which then broke the internet network. Anyway, finally got access after yonks, so now I can find out the addresses.

Ah Paj, thank you :D. I'm really looking foward to hearing them!

Oh, and I forgot to put up my playlist, since both Paj and Jay7 received them last week:

1. Jamiroquai – When You Gonna Learn (Digeridoo)

2. Audioslave – Light My Way

3. Mashiroke – Soil & “Pimp” Sessions

4. Common – Resurrection

5. Christina Aguilera – Still Dirrty

6. Outkast – Humble Mumble (Featuring Erykah Badu)

7. Astrud Gilberto - Crickets Sing For Anamaria

8. The Nostalgia 77 Octet – To Have Or To Be?

9. Instant Romantic Floor – Luv Punch

10. The Quiett - 꽉 잡아 (Featuring Jinbo)

11. Dilated Peoples – Pay Attention

12. The Heritage Orchestra – The 1890 Affair: III

13. Quasimode – Dark Beauty

14. The Roots – Rising Up (Featuring Wale and Chrisette Michele)

15. Common – They Say (Featuring John Legend and Kanye West)

16. Clazziquai Project – Romeo N Juliet (Featuring MC Meta)

17. Lupe Fiasco – American Terrorist (Featuring Matthew Santos)

18. Esthero – Swallow Me

Right I've listened to Blueys mix a couple of times now. I don't think the other person has received it yet so I'll just post in track numbers for now.

Anyway, I really liked it and while a bits of it aren't really my cup of tea I liked they way it all fitted together. I must admit I laughed when 20 came on because I wasn't expecting it.

Tracks I really liked: 6, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18

Really liked track 15 in fact and I've never heard of the band before (not down with the kids anymore :( ) But I'll be sure too check some more of their stuff in the future. I also didn't realise the band that track 18 was by despite having heard it loads before.

There wasn't any songs I really disliked and it was a good mix so er thank you :bowdown:

Ah Paj, thank you :D. I'm really looking foward to hearing them!

Oh, and I forgot to put up my playlist, since both Paj and Jay7 received them last week:

1. Jamiroquai – When You Gonna Learn (Digeridoo)

2. Audioslave – Light My Way

3. Mashiroke – Soil & “Pimp†Sessions

4. Common – Resurrection

5. Christina Aguilera – Still Dirrty

6. Outkast – Humble Mumble (Featuring Erykah Badu)

7. Astrud Gilberto - Crickets Sing For Anamaria

8. The Nostalgia 77 Octet – To Have Or To Be?

9. Instant Romantic Floor – Luv Punch

10. The Quiett - 꽉 잡아 (Featuring Jinbo)

11. Dilated Peoples – Pay Attention

12. The Heritage Orchestra – The 1890 Affair: III

13. Quasimode – Dark Beauty

14. The Roots – Rising Up (Featuring Wale and Chrisette Michele)

15. Common – They Say (Featuring John Legend and Kanye West)

16. Clazziquai Project – Romeo N Juliet (Featuring MC Meta)

17. Lupe Fiasco – American Terrorist (Featuring Matthew Santos)

18. Esthero – Swallow Me

:)

Can I just say that I can't stop listening to Luv Punch...it's just so good!

^ Lol, I was going to take it out for another song by them called "AM 5" too :heh:, good thing I didn't then.

Being a Bjork fan, I thought your favourite track would have been "Swallow Me" by Esthero as it it reminds of me of that sort of Trip-Hoppy-ish sound Bjork was producing around "Debut" and "Post" (Well I say Post, but I haven't had that CD in years).

^ Lol, I was going to take it out for another song by them called "AM 5" too :heh:, good thing I didn't then.

Being a Bjork fan, I thought your favourite track would have been "Swallow Me" by Esthero as it it reminds of me of that sort of Trip-Hoppy-ish sound Bjork was producing around "Debut" and "Post" (Well I say Post, but I haven't had that CD in years).

I can't remember how that one goes...I'll listen now. :)

thirtynine and tysontoast are supposed to have sent it to you. They are amongst the main bad-boys! Mariosmentor is another. Flinky and gary greatie are also uncertains, and others (including weeyellowbloke) have made vows to amend themselves.

I haven't recieved 1 CD yet. It's a bit of a joke. I say all the people who haven't done it yet should get a yellow infraction unless they have a seriously good excuse.

/is pissed off.

aww /hug

I've at least got one atm :)

man i've been out of the loop with this thread, but i don't think anyone's recieved mine. I sent them like a week ago but I might not have put on enough postage. I think I had EEVILMURRAY and Daniel. If you haven't recieved them then I'll do it properly and go into the post office tomorrow.